Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ Cannot view pages :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ Cannot view pages

I installed everything correctly, www.warcraftknights.com/install.php says it's installed and I checked the databases, and they were created. yet when I try to go to www.warcraftknights.com/admin.php or /index.php the only thing appearing on the page is a ? - Check it out yourself. Any suggestions?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL, PHP and DragonflyCMS all newest versions. I run Windows XP

I would say it has something to do with the godaddy page is hosted for free above the ?.

Free web hosts are usually not a good choice for running a cms on.

Multiple Setups

No, actually it's not free, but it is the cheapest package. Although it allows me the same privileges and such as the premium hosting package, just not as much bandwidth and storage... which I don't need much of anyways =P

I was actually planning on switching to a better package at the end of the month when I get paid again, I just wanted to set it up for now to be sure it worked -_- so far no go

I am not sure what is wrong with it. When you look at the source code for the page all you get is there ad code and the ?. Since your paying for the hosting I would tell them to remove the ads.

Multiple Setups

Are you sure you got everything uploaded, I couldn't even find this file for example
www.warcraftknights.co...eader.html

-

Eestlane might be right. After all when I visit your admin page it returns a 404 not found error. Try uploading the entire package once again.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

Just noting that it didn't give 404 error on admin page before, he probably deleted/reuploads it.

-

Must, looks fine to me.

J.
j e r u v y a t y a h o o d o t c o m

Need help? Look here: www.dragonflycms.org/W...d=112.html
Need to chat? Look for me on irc.freenode.net

Ubuntu7.10/Debian3.1 - 2.2.3/1.3.37 - 5.0.38/4.0.27 - 5.2.1/4.4.7 - CVS/9.1.2}

He has a new web host now. So far looks like everything is going smoothly.

Multiple Setups

Ya know... all we ask is that you NOT remove the credits from the footer of the theme - mostly so it's easier for support to know what theme and what version you're running. But it's also about a little credit for providing a free theme for you to use!

btw - You have another very obvious problem with your site, which I'd freely offer the solution IF YOU HADN'T REMOVED MY THEME CREDITS!

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1