Support ⇒ Explain Please :: Archives ⇒ Different HTML tage for the forums :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexExplain Please

Archived ⇒ Different HTML tage for the forums

So I finally figured out what files to change so i can force the forums to allow html. The problem I have now is how to impliment certain codes.

From where I sit it seems the only html codes the site will allow for use in the forums is the ones defined as acceptable.

Now this is all fine and good if you only want to use <i> or <b> or other simple codes... but what if I want to use <a href...> or <td with variables>?

It seems the only codes I can get working are ones that are single words that start like <theword> followed by </theword> variables like wdith and such do not function.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.37 (Unix)/4.1.22-standard-log/4.4.7/9.2.1

Ok well if no one knows how to do this, maybe someone knows how to get BBC code for lists, indents, and tables to work?

As it is now the forums are difficult to make any long post look good and we tend to have a lot of long posts.

Maybe ForumsPro allows the use of more BBC or functioning full HTML?

So is this a case of no one knows, or a case of a question that is so obvious no one wants to answer it...

allowing unrestricted html means get your self hacked, do you still want to know how to get your into troubles?

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Yes I do, and I do understand the risk. It is primarily to get something done temporarily and then i plan on turning it off again.

Plus I love trouble : )

Feel free to Pm me the info if you'd rather keep tis info secret

Seriously, don't wait a pm from me, sorry.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS