Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine :: Archives ⇒ Strange installation problem :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks Coppermine ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Strange installation problem

Hi, I am a noob and cant code in php at all, But have downloaded this great thing.
But now to my problem.

Are having big errors for the photogalleri.
It says this.

includes\db\db.php CMS Warning line 75: On /index.php?name=coppermine&file=albmgr&cat=0 While executing query "SELECT aid, title, pos, description, thumb FROM cms_cpg_albums WHERE category = ORDER BY pos ASC" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY pos ASC' at line 1 In: D:\Websites\onlinebilder.se\subdomains\community\httpdocs\modules\coppermine\albmgr.php on line: 111

I have downloaded this yesterday the latest version.
Cant understand what is wrong. Have installed it 2 times but it is the same error time after time.

the adress to it is
community.onlinebilder.se

Are having coppermine photoalbum on
onlinebilder.se
Whant latter on transfer the members and photos and all to this new site that I are having problem on

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
win/mysql4/php4/latest

Never, ever, ever publish any admin access details to your server or website - info deleted!

Check the top sticky topic in the coppermine forum dragonflycms.org/Forum.../f=30.html

Oki. did solve this.
Thanks, did look in all place in the forum to find help but dident, But the error is now fixed.

Sorry for my english

win/mysql4/php4/latest