Support ⇒ Troubleshootings :: Archives ⇒ Layout problems since transfering site :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexTroubleshootings

Archived ⇒ Layout problems since transfering site

I just transfered my CPG CMS to a new server and I am having several problems...

I was able to fix most of the problems, though now I am receiving an error and not sure what it means or what I should do...
Anyway here is the error, it shows up at the bottom of the page:
includes\db\db.php
CMS Warning line 51: On /index.php? While executing query "SELECT t.topic_id, t.topic_last_post_id, t.topic_title, f.forum_name, f.forum_id, u.username, u.user_id, p.poster_id, p.post_time FROM cms_bbtopics t, cms_bbforums f LEFT JOIN cms_bbposts p ON (p.post_id = t.topic_last_post_id) LEFT JOIN cms_users u ON (u.user_id = p.poster_id) WHERE t.forum_id=f.forum_id ORDER BY t.topic_last_post_id DESC LIMIT 10" the following error occured: Unknown column 't.topic_last_post_id' in 'on clause' In: cpgcmsroot\blocks\block-Forums_scroll_Last_posts.php on line:

Also the main page section shows fine, only the error at the bottom shows up, the forum section shows fine and no error at all, the gallery section is messed up - the layout is messed up I see some buttons on top that shouldnt be ther, but everything at the bottom shows up ok and no error message...

Anyway I am not sure what this is, it's rather strange... Does anyone know what might be the problem and how to fix it?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MS Server 2003 / IIS 6 / MySQL 5 / PHP 5 / CMS 9.0.6.1

Sounds very much like your server specs are not up to date.

dragonflycms.org/Forum...ostid.html

Not sure about the rest.

Thanks for replying so fast and helping me, I followed the link and that fixed the error message problem. That wasnt too bad...

But the Gallery section is still messed up...
Here is a link to the screen-shot to give you an idea:
http://img145.imageshack.us/img145/4987/screenshotpd0.jpg

As you can see the layout is messed up and there are some buttons that are either missplaced or maybe shouldnt be there at all, don't remember for sure.
The rest of the page seems ok, but when I click on images I get other errors...

So hopefully this isnt too bad either, but tell me if you know how to fix this. Thanks.

Actually I am gettin errors at other places as well, any ideas what could have happened? Would that be fixed if I update to newer version?

So can anybody answer? Or is this forum not even active lately?

Coppermine layout - have you tried default theme?

Would that be fixed if I update to newer version?

Uh, maybe - would help a bit if you included the error message.

When you use a generic title "I have an error, please help", don't provide complete error messages, don't provide a link to your site, AND you have a special rank of "No Credits" (which means that at some point you pulled the Site Credits link off your site, which is required for support here) - not many people are going to be willing to jump up and down to help you! Shocked

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

I tried switching to the default theme, seems like on the default one the layout isn't messed up, though not fully sure since I don't remember how it is supposed to be, I had this custom layout since very beginning...

Ive included the link to screenshot of how the page is messed up:
img145.imageshack.us/i...hotpd0.jpg

There is no error on the main gallery page, but I get the following error once clicking on a picture:
'; ?> Theme:themes/PH2_Blue/coppermine Template error
Failed to find block 'img_desc'(#(<!-- BEGIN img_desc -->)(.*?)(<!-- END img_desc -->)#s) in :

Also registration doesnt work, if I try to register it opens fine, but at the final step when I press Finish it just stays there loading and basically freezes up and after that I can even click on other pages, also no email is being sent, and I see no error either.

As far as the credits thanks for telling me - I didnt know, I havent been on this site/forum for a long time, also my site was offline for several months, but before it went offline what I had for credits for most of the time was this: "Powered by Dragonfly CMS"
Is that alright or not? I don't know, maybe they removed the ranks when the credits were temporarly blank...
But I removed the line with: "Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy" I just thought it was too much and it wouldnt be a problem to remove it since I mentioned Dragonfly CMS and anyone can search for the name and get it.
I would really like to keep it the way it is but if I really have to I'll put back the rest of the text... What do I need to do to get the ranks back and have normal support?

Anyway here is the link to my site: www.tysovka.net

So if you can try the registration and tell me what you think it is. The gallery is disabled so visitors wouldnt mess with it and possibly cause more problems but I've provided screenshot so that should be enough right.

Let me know if anything else is needed and thanks for helping. Smile

rlgura wrote
Coppermine layout - have you tried default theme?

Would that be fixed if I update to newer version?

Uh, maybe - would help a bit if you included the error message.

When you use a generic title "I have an error, please help", don't provide complete error messages, don't provide a link to your site, AND you have a special rank of "No Credits" (which means that at some point you pulled the Site Credits link off your site, which is required for support here) - not many people are going to be willing to jump up and down to help you! Shocked

registration issue - I have no clue Sad - is any info being added to the database? cms_users_temp I think...

gallery - I'd try to re-upload the theme - looks like some template files are missing or corrupt

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

cms_users_temp has 0 records. Dont know about if other tables have been filled or not...

Well I will probably just back everything up and try upgrading, I wanted to upgrade anyway... So would be nice if it goes well and I wont have to spend anymore time trying to figure this out.

Thanks for trying to help.