Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ IIS Specific Issues :: Archives ⇒ Wierd forum problem. :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexIIS Specific Issues

Archived ⇒ Wierd forum problem.

When I try to add a category nothing shows when I add a forum to the category I get a bar across the actuall forum area but it shows no forums. I had multiple forums and categories it just showed a few of them not all, I deleted all the categories and forums and started over now nothing appears. Anyone else have this problem? so far except for the attachements everything else seems to be working.

I do get this
Permission denied in c:\websites\XXXXXXXXXXX\n6aq.com\includes\classes\cpg_cache.php on line 65

Thanks for any help on this.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
XP/mysql 4.0.22-nt/dragonfly 9.0.5.0/php 4.3.1/

I fixed the problem by deleting the forum category row.php file seemed to fix the problem..

www.secureaspects.com
www.armymama.com
www.n6aq.com

It means your host didn't setup the IIS webserver properly.
It's best that you completely delete the cache folder and never use/add it untill the host fixes their issues regarding file permissions.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

will that cause any problems like running slower it seems to be ok now. All I do is delete the file before I make changes. Thanks man.

Ran into this exact same problem. I renamed the Forms_Category_Rows.php file to "xxxx.old". This seems to fix the problem. After renaming this file, CPGNuke replaces the php file it automatically with a valid working copy.

Win2003/IIS6/4.0.21/4.3.9/9.06.1