Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine :: Archives ⇒ text editor with line numbers :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks Coppermine ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ text editor with line numbers

While trying to create a coppermine album, I discovered a small bug in my albgr.php.

CMS Warning line 75: On /dragonfly/index.php?name=coppermine&file=albmgr&cat=1 While executing query "SELECT aid, title, pos, description, thumb FROM cms_cpg_albums WHERE category = ORDER BY pos ASC" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'ORDER BY pos ASC' at line 1 In: C:\xampp\htdocs\dragonfly\modules\coppermine\albmgr.php on line: 111

While help with fixing this is always appreciated, what I really need is a text editor with line numbers. Can anybody recommend a PHP wysyg editor, (preferable free.) or a even a simple text editor with line numbers. Laughing

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CentOS Apache_2.0 Mysql_5.0 PHP_5.2 Dragonfly_9.1

The fix for that is the top sticky topic in the Coppermine forum.

You should only ever use a utf8 compatible editor like Notepad2 (free) or UltraEdit (commercial) - there are various others mentioned in FAQ, Wiki and the language forums.

Thanks phoenix. Very Happy

I just had a look at that sticky by the way. I am amazed at your patience when dealing with us ignorant peasant's Shocked

CentOS Apache_2.0 Mysql_5.0 PHP_5.2 Dragonfly_9.1

It's a bit of an odd one - it's not really a coppermine issue but we put the sticky in coppermine coz that's how it manifests itself. As you will have noticed, you are one of very many caught by it so, we just keep merging the topics Smile