just a few ideas to include in the DF core, great CMS already here are some more ideas to keep pressure on the competion CMS's out there.
1. Ability to check a box that adds a nofollow to RSS headline feeds
2. Ability check a box to allow thumb images to show in RSS headline feeds, IE, some feeds can show thumbs while others still have the option to only show text
3. Lightbox intergration
4. Concentration on getting coppermine up to date closer to the standalone implementation, Coppermine along with forums are probably the 2 most heavily used modules.
5. modules for google ads intergration without having to modify the core code.
6. Increase the functions of the banners/our sponsors modules, allow purchase X number of clicks, not just impressions, etc...
7. Referrs module , allow user setup top list type block/module, track inbound number of click and out, etc...
8. Configurable site RSS feeds, allow feeds for last comments coppermine, random, most viewed, etc...
For discussion of core features that you feel should be implemented by default.
Requests must be submitted through the Projects Features section.
(otherwise they will not be considered)
Please, I know it's the season for wishlists, but this is not a wishlist area - you risk your list simply being ignored and buried over time. It really is best to submit each request in the proper manner for maximum impact - just the same as bug reports
Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+
Joined: Mar 17, 2006