Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ [fixed] 9.2 RC2 OPTIMIZE LOCAL TABLE :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ [fixed] 9.2 RC2 OPTIMIZE LOCAL TABLE

Hi there

I upgraded onto my test site ok but at the end of the install it showed an error ... the site however is ok and out of maintance mode so i will copypaste the code in here just in case you have not had this reported before....

[code]Database optimization. The execution of this step might take a while for a big database.

Database optimization. The execution of this step might take a while for a big database. ERROR On /install.php While executing query "OPTIMIZE LOCAL TABLE mp3t_tracks" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LOCAL TABLE mp3t_tracks' at line 1 In: /home/radioget/public_html/testsite/install/step3.php on line: 141

cheers Tim

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

i can confirm "radiogetswild" post, i updated several websites and everything was ok, when i tried to update a website hosted by 1and1 i had the same bug ...

to be able to finish setup and reopen the website, i edited the file /indtall/step.php and excluded the optimization code like this:

// foreach($tablelist as $table) { // $db->optimize_table($table); // }

this allowed me to finish the installation, then i used phpadmin to "manually" update the tables

Linux (infong 2.4) - 1.3.33 - 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18) - 5.2.4 - 9.1.2.1

I dont think it missed out anything this end the site is fully running with all info so far as i can tell just that error but i will have it checked out...just in case cheers Tim

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

MySQL error? MySQL version please ....

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

i think its 4.01 or something like that it is gonna upgrade to version 5.2 in feb .. cheers Tim

@ you sure that you are using MySQL 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18) ?

@ radiogetswild update your server specs pls

[edit]
As a test could you both try to add a message (admin.php?op=messages) and delete it. Whn you delete you should get the same error, correct?
[/edit]

NanoCaiordo wrote
@ you sure that you are using MySQL 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18) ?

yes

hmmm i reuploded old db and old dragonfly 9.1.1 files, then i updraded to dragonfly 9.2.0 but this time there was no error

1) you cant edit your own post in this forum, that sucks
2)the error on some of my sites, where images dont show up in signatures is strange, if a include the image in a news article with hmtl code, i displays the image correctly, if i add the image to my signature with bbcode, it only shows the bbcode and not the image itself
3)i added a message like you said, no problem, then i tried to dekete it and got this error message

CMS Warning line 75: On /admin.php?op=messages&del=1 While executing query "OPTIMIZE LOCAL TABLE cms_message" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax. Check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'LOCAL TABLE cms_message' at line 1 In: admin/modules/messages.php on line: 52"

ups ... i m really sry, the db in use for that website WAS NOT 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18) ... the db i used WAS 4.0.27-standard-log (client: 5.0.18)

now i have upgraded to 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18), install was no problem, then deleting the message was also no problem

Code MySQL 4.0 backward compatible in cvs and it have been included in RC2 already.

Thank you guys.

i just upgraded dragonflycms.de from 9.1.2.1 to 9.2.0.RC2

1.problem)
install / step 3 :

i can confirm "radiogetswild" post too

// $db->optimize_table($table);

with this i was able to finish the install

2.problem)
when i try to go to admin/modules i get again

"OPTIMIZE LOCAL TABLE" error in modules.php

i manually optimized all tables - not helped

then i see that i have in table cms_modules u got 2 foreign fields (left from an old wysiwyg module install)

i deleted this to fields and everything works now Wink

--------------

PHP Version 4.3.11
MySQL Version 4.0.21-standard (client: 3.23.58)

.: USE THE FORCE :.

@ertan: yes you just installed, but your download is more then 4 days old.
If you read my answer

NanoCaiordo wrote
Code MySQL 4.0 backward compatible in cvs and it have been included in RC2 already.