Support ⇒ Troubleshootings :: Archives ⇒ Forums Statistics Page missing Menu Items? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexTroubleshootings

Archived ⇒ Forums Statistics Page missing Menu Items?

Here is the code from infobox.js. Obviously it is there. I spent last night going through all the folders and comparing them with the copy on my computer and I'll be darned if I can find anything different. But I did also find that the ability to move the block options up and down and the main menu options can not be moved up or down and again, I know those did at one point work. I've gone back and double checked that java was in fact enabled in my browser but the fact that you couldn't get them either tells me that my browser is ruled out. I've gone through the System Info and can find nothing that indicates javescript not enabled.

Does anyone, anywhere have any thoughts as to what might resolve this?

// // Bubblehelp infoboxes, (C) 2002 Klaus Knopper <infobox@knopper.net> // You can copy/modify and distribute this code under the conditions // of the GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 2. // var IWIDTH=250 // Tip box width var ie5 // Are we using Internet Explorer Version 5 and up? var kon // Are we using KDE Konqueror? var x,y,winW,winH // Current help position and main window size var idiv=null // Pointer to infodiv container function rebrowse(){window.location.reload();} function infoinit(){ ie5=(document.all&&(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('MSIE')>0)&&!(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('Opera')>0))?true:false; kon=(navigator.userAgent.indexOf('konqueror')>0)?true:false; x=0;y=0;winW=800;winH=600; idiv=null; document.onmousemove = mousemove; // Workaround for just another netscape bug: Fix browser confusion on resize // obviously konqueror has a similar problem :-( if(kon){ setTimeout("window.onresize = rebrowse", 2000); } } function untip(){ if(idiv) idiv.visibility='hidden'; idiv=null; return false; } // Prepare tip boxes, but don't show them yet function maketip(name,title,text){ document.write('<div id="'+name+'" name="'+name+'" style="position:absolute; visibility:hidden; z-index:20; top:0px; left:0px;" width='+IWIDTH+'><div class="helphead">'+title+'</div><div class="helpcontent">'+text+'</div></div>'+"\n"); } function tip(name){ if(idiv) untip(); idiv=(document.all&&document.all[name]&&document.all[name].style)?document.all[name].style:document[name]?document[name]:(document.getElementById(name)?document.getElementById(name).style:0); if(idiv){ winW=(window.innerWidth)? window.innerWidth+window.pageXOffset-20:document.body.offsetWidth-24; winH=(window.innerHeight)?window.innerHeight+window.pageYOffset :document.body.offsetHeight; if(x<=0||y<=0){ // konqueror can't get mouse position x=(winW-IWIDTH)/2+(window.pageXOffset?window.pageXOffset:0); y=(winH-50)/2+(window.pageYOffset?window.pageYOffset:0); // middle of window } showtip(); } return false; } function showtip(){ idiv.left=(((x+260)<winW)?x:x-255)+"px"; idiv.top=(((y+90)<winH)?y+12:y-90)+"px"; idiv.visibility='visible'; } function mousemove(e){ if(e) { x=e.pageX ? e.pageX : e.clientX ? e.clientX : 0; y=e.pageY ? e.pageY : e.clientY ? e.clientY : 0; } else if(event) { x=event.clientX; y=event.clientY; } else {x=0; y=0;} if(ie5 && document.documentElement) { x+=document.documentElement.scrollLeft; y+=document.documentElement.scrollTop; } if(idiv) showtip(); } // Initialize after loading the page window.onload=infoinit;

To Thine Own Self Be True
Herb

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CMS Version 9.1.2.1, PHP Version 4.4.1, MySQL Version 4.1.22,

BINGO All issues resolved. Now I feel like an idiot. After my last post I started playing with permissions (CHMOD) Took the includes folder up to 744 and was still no go. Just for the hell of it went to 777 and whamo. The menu options are there, the BBCode works, and able to move the options in the Menu and Blocks up and down. I don't recall ever changing those permissions at all. When I did the initial install I printed out the instructions and as I hit each step I highlighted that portion, including the CHMOD instructions so I know it was all done correctly. Big grin Happy Camper here.

For anyone encountering a similar situation, save yourself a lot of frustration and check the permissions FIRST. Melinda and I just did the Frustration part for you..

Melinda, once again, I want to thank you so much for all the effort that you put in trying to resolve these issues. You Rock, Girl....

To Thine Own Self Be True
Herb

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CMS Version 9.1.2.1, PHP Version 4.4.1, MySQL Version 4.1.22,