Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Gaming Server Status :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Gaming Server Status

i know this topic has been discussed before, but i wanted to ask some questions.
with Nuke we all used " SQuery 4.5c"
now with CPG we are using Gameservers. will there ever be anyone to make a new game server status module for CPG or port a good one? let's face it, for gamers there is very few items out there. and with building sites we have very little time to port a good version like SQuery. on our gaming site we use Nanospy on the main page, but it has slow load times and is crap, the Gameservers module is very limited to it's functions and for the life of me i can not get the darn thing to load in the center blocks.
i talk to many Gamers that have sites, and ALL say they have looked at CPG but with very limited modules out there for gamers they decide to stay with Nuke Evo " the choice of many "...

with the new version of EVO 2.0.5 having Sentinel patched in it that seems to be where peeps are going. 1 thing for sure i can say " been there done that " i will stay with CPG but will take all the flash files out of some of the cool EVO themes and import them into our's. i just wish all of us could come up with something more for the gaming community...

i took the awesome Zone Copper theme and added the images out of the Red Glass site to do our 1 site. but what would be awesome to set off our site is an awesome game server status on the main page...

{SUF}Snipers Under Fire

just food for thought..

Xtreme

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Server 2003 R2/MySQL{4.1.22}/PHP{5.22}/CPG9.1.1

XtremeCuztoms wrote
but what would be awesome to set off our site is an awesome game server status on the main page...

{SUF}Snipers Under Fire

just food for thought..

Xtreme

Xtreme, I hear that alot from DeltaForce-BHD squads, and a few others. It seems to be a big request in the game community.

Linux/2/5.0.51a/5.2.17/9.2.1

Xtreme, I hear that alot from DeltaForce-BHD squads, and a few others. It seems to be a big request in the game community.

i hear ya. As for us being a UT99 and UT2004 Clan, we are looking forward to the release of UT III (2K7)..

an awesome Server Stats for the main page on an awesome site with the best CMS around. imagine how popular that module would be.

maybe i should post something at DF Bounty and see if there is interest....

Xtreme

I'm still a UT99 user on Linux.
But if UT2k7 stats system is not that much of a difference, it maybe is easy for someone to upgrade the old UT stats module.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I got one from a friend, have to ask him first if I can distribute it... But, if you give me an ip address for the server I can see if it works for other games than americas army.

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

UT 99 Sniper Camper Server - 208.122.41.115:7777
UT 2K4 Sniper Camper Server - 208.122.43.178:7777

those are our 2 servers. any help would be awesome. i hate using

www.gametracker.com/se....178:7777/
www.gametracker.com/se....115:7777/

it works, FAST but cheap looking.

see main page Snipers Under Fire

I'll try and see if I can view your server stats in my module but don't think so since its made for americas army.

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

well this doesn't surprise me that there is nothing available. when it comes to finding stuff for CPG related around gaming it is a dead topic, look at this section of the forum.......

seems like we will be going back to Nuke Evo or Joomla since they do offer TONS more options.

all the CMS's we tested, CPG was the fastest and most reliable but there are very few options for many of the customers we have. it took forever to find and get the Hosting Module....

anyways, thanks for all your help. our gaming site, and the others we are working on will be going to Nuke for 2008.

Xtreme

I have a game server status block/module running on my DF site

you can view it here. www.l2kclan.com

linux/yes/yes/yes/Dragonfly 9.2.0

shaithis wrote
I have a game server status block/module running on my DF site

you can view it here. www.l2kclan.com

i will be sure to check it out. looks ok, i will see if it works ...

Thanks