Support ⇒ Upgrades :: Archives ⇒ Cannot display admin.php after install :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

Archived ⇒ Cannot display admin.php after install

Hello,

i don't know i is right place/topic i post.

anyhow, i've problem with accessing admin page (admin.php). All started after istallation and removing install.php & dir. install. i cannot display page for admin.

how can i do for my problem??

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
UNIX/Apache2/5.2.4/5.0.45/9.1.2.1

Your question was unrelated to the thread you posted in, therefore moved to its own thread to get better results.

On another note, welcome to dragonfly forum, we will try our best to help you but we need you to help us.

Can you please update your server specs in your signature to the correct information, "latest" is not a appropriate information.
Do you have a link to your website. Your WWW leads no where.

Where is your website?

DF TIPS | Upgrade| Find Your Signature Specs|
"A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation. "

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

i have same problem with seoke, after removing install.php and install dir., when go to admin page it's blank... what is problem actually??... it is because of .htaccess file? (i can't upload this file untill now!) then i'm using php.ini to replace .htaccess file.

Melinda wrote
Your question was unrelated to the thread you posted in, therefore moved to its own thread to get better results.

On another note, welcome to dragonfly forum, we will try our best to help you but we need you to help us.

Can you please update your server specs in your signature to the correct information, "latest" is not a appropriate information.
Do you have a link to your website. Your WWW leads no where.

Where is your website?

Your double post has been merged! Please read our rules: dragonflycms.org/Wiki/id=58.html

DF TIPS | Upgrade| Find Your Signature Specs|
"A bug in the code is worth two in the documentation. "

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

thanks melinda..

i'm new here...

this is my link alumni82.freetzi.com/html

I can access your admin.php it take a few seconds to load. I would say the stem of your problems now and in the future would be the free hosting.

Multiple Setups

Dizfunkshunal wrote
I can access your admin.php it take a few seconds to load. I would say the stem of your problems now and in the future would be the free hosting.

thanks dizfunkshunal ... i'll access it later..because right now i still cannot access Embarassed

I just attempted and cannot even load index.php let alone admin.php - just blank pages...

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

I too can't access any of the pages. But just a few seconds of research has probably pointed me too the possible problem. The Host he is using is a free host and to me it does seem as some kind of host problem.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1

Dizfunkshunal wrote

Phoenix wrote
Dizfunkshunal wrote

Oops missed the fact that Diz had already reported this problem. Thanks Phoenix for reminding. I too did go through this about 2 years back and I was on a free host then.

Linux/2.0.54 (Unix)/5.0.51/5.2.6/DragonflyCMS 9.2.1