Support ⇒ PHP-Nuke ⇒ [solved] Going from PHPNuke 7.8 to DragonFly CMS. ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Switch from X to Dragonfly PHP-Nuke

[solved] Going from PHPNuke 7.8 to DragonFly CMS. Reply to topic

Ok basically I need a little more help. When I tried following the directions (which needs an update hehe!) it returned an error in the database import process.

The error was it needed to delete a column in nuke_users named "user_regdate_cp". I had a users_regdate so I renamed it.

Then everything seemed to work. it gave me a completed page and a button saying like continue the install, which I clicked and it returned this error:

UPDATE nuke_modules SET uninstall=1 WHERE title='coppermine' Unknown column 'uninstall' in 'field list' Please contact the CPG-Nuke Dev Team about the error You cannot continue with the installation

Any help would be most appreciated.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.37/4.1.20/4.3.10/9.1.1

Have you checked the _modules table to see whether or not there is an 'uninstall' column? If not I would create one.

Wiit

Win2016-nano/IIS10/5.5.43/5.5.14/9.4.0.0

Xevin wrote
The error was it needed to delete a column in nuke_users named "user_regdate_cp". I had a users_regdate so I renamed it.
You where suppose to create the column since user_regdate and user_regadate_cp holds totally different data.

UPDATE nuke_modules SET uninstall=1 WHERE title='coppermine' Unknown column 'uninstall' in 'field list'
Till today Dragonfly doesn't support upgrade from phpnuke 7.8 ... I will work on this later today and if you want you can contact me in yahoo to test my changes.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Hmm. Ok, is there a way I can like manually convert it? All I REALLY NEED to keep is the forums, posts and the users. Everything else I can care less about. I see like 5 other people that have somehow sucessfully converted from phpnuke 7.8, so I know at least basic conversion is possible.

NanoCaiordo, I don't use YIM (I avoid Yahoo in all ways possible) but I would love to try out anything you get going. My email is [removed by nano]

What are the differences between phpnuke and dragonfly? Is there like a list of what should turn into what somewhere?

Thanks for the help so far guys.

After a successful database conversion I click continue install or something to that effect and I get this error:

UPDATE nuke_modules SET uninstall=1 WHERE title='coppermine' Unknown column 'uninstall' in 'field list' Please contact the CPG-Nuke Dev Team about the error You cannot continue with the installation

I have no idea where to begin to fix this problem.

OK I got it! For those that want to know what I did:

I installed with 9.0.6 which for whatever reason properly upgrades from PHPNuke 7.8
I upgraded to DragonFly CMS 9.1.1 (overwrite all old 9.0.6 files and run install.php)
Everything upgrades properly from 9.0.6 and the site works.
I went back in and cleaned up the database using a fresh install of DragonFly CMS 9.1.1 as a guide for what should and shouldn't be in there.
Everything works peachy!

Thanks for all the help guys!

Sorry for bumping this again, but I've been looking around for the old Dragonfly 9.0.6 files, but haven't found them...
Anyone with a download mirror availible ? Smile

FreeBSD/1.3.31//4.3.11/

000.pri.ee/Downloads/d...id=17.html
you get estonian language as an extra Very Happy

-

I got 9.0.6.1 from the German Version of the Site I have enclosed a link

http://www.cpgnuke.de/Downloads/details/id=76.html

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Don't be surprised if you have later issues from upgrading through 9.0.6.1.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

Hi, first time here.

I'm really impressed on what you have built. It seems very slick compared to phpnuke. I've been looking for alternative for the last few years.

Here is my site recording.org I would like to try the conversion. Is it possible to convert such a large site, keeping my forum topics, usernames and news all in tack?

PS,

really cool have the "You post here subject to agreeing to, and abiding by, our Rules & Regulations" at the bottom of the message box.

Keep up the good work!

CentOS 5 /v3.2.0/4.1.22/4/

We can't say for certain - if I were you I would not take the risk without setting up a duplicate of your site in a subdomain, with a duplicate database, then try DF 9.2.1 - alternatively, try the initial path used by Xevin, using 9.0.6.1 and then upgrade that to 9.2.1, also via duplicate site and subdomain.