Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers ⇒ Call Of Duty 4 Themes? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes v9Gamers

Call Of Duty 4 Themes? Reply to topic

anyone know of a COD4 theme? Im currently using a modded version of wsg_ZoneCopper for a client. but they have switched to COD and were looking for a COD4 theme. i know RocketThemes has a COD4 template for their Dimensions Theme pack add ons but that is for Joomla and i hate to switch everything all over again.

Anyone?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Server 2003 R2/MySQL{4.1.22}/PHP{5.22}/CPG9.1.1

What version of DF they running? (hard to tell as I mentioned before because the theme credits are missing)
I whipped up a BattleField theme awhile back that you could just add your own custom COD4 header (but it's only for DF 9.1.2.1, haven't updated it to 9.2 yet)- dragonfly.wsgdesigns.c...;screen=77

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

rlgura wrote
What version of DF they running? (hard to tell as I mentioned before because the theme credits are missing)
I whipped up a BattleField theme awhile back that you could just add your own custom COD4 header (but it's only for DF 9.1.2.1, haven't updated it to 9.2 yet)- dragonfly.wsgdesigns.c...;screen=77

well after looking around at my options... which are none.. i decided to mod the ZoneCopper some to make it work.

i also downloaded the Softnews_9111 and i will install soon as a demo and see if i can make that work for this situation.

i amazes me that there are not more cpgnuke gaming themes.. there are more games out there other then WOW and EQ. COD4 is HUGE right now and the game support with cpgnuke is not there. Server Stats is busted, Squery is the way to go but not supported, everything we find we have to try to port to make work. entirely to much time to try to make stuff work. and to add that a while back all the good themes for cpgnuke were free, now everyone went to paid sites and themes that cost $$$. i guess everyone is here to make a buck..

anyways, that Battlefield theme is ok. not my style tho.

Hosting Starting At $6.99 per month

200MB Disk Space

2 Personalized Email Accounts with Webmail

2 FTP Accounts

2 MySql Databases

Perl, Zpanel, Front Page Extension

PHP or ASP.net

Web design and development available for an additional fee

hmmm... you don't do that for free?
And yet you expect everyone else to give you everything for free. Bet you're charging for that "custom" theme and probably didn't even give a thought to passing anything back to the ppl that did the most work.

Admin - Great Lakes Web Designs
Theme Designer - WebSite Guru Designs
Site Admin - Families with Food Allergies

Linux 2.6.27-grsec/Apache 2.2.11/MySQL 5.0.67-community-log/PHP 5.2.8/DF 9.2.1

XtremeCuztoms wrote

i amazes me that there are not more cpgnuke gaming themes.. there are more games out there other then WOW and EQ. COD4 is HUGE right now and the game support with cpgnuke is not there. Server Stats is busted, Squery is the way to go but not supported, everything we find we have to try to port to make work. entirely to much time to try to make stuff work. and to add that a while back all the good themes for cpgnuke were free, now everyone went to paid sites and themes that cost $$$. i guess everyone is here to make a buck..

anyways, that Battlefield theme is ok. not my style tho.

There are themes for most games around but you might have to pay a small price for it, as you would with joomla in some cases.

There are quite a few modules for gamers around as well.

This one on these forums
www.dragonflycms.org/F...c/t=22553/
a gamers ladder

mComp, comp modules for games
www.cmsdreams.co.uk/St...cid=5.html

mTeam, like vwar
www.cmsdreams.co.uk/St...irn=0.html

GameServe/GameQ, list game servers and players in server, current map..
(running on OGN atm)

There are also the likes of BF2 stat trackers, sig stats...

There are lots of gamer modules out there, some you might just have to upgrade yourself, same as themes you can make one or pay for one.
Hope it doesn't sound like im coming down on you, just so many option available it comes back to what you want and if you want to pay a few $$$.

Litespeed/Apache2.4.23/MySQL5.5.42/PHP 5.6.25/DF 9.4.0.0

thanks, i actually have mComp and mTeam as well as vwar. after searching i was able to find some good cod4 add ons that i will put into a few pages modules.
i also switched to a different theme...

and " rlgura " .............

the footer was untouched as they way i downloaded it from
obitusclan.com/heckler/index.php

so your credit is there as required..