Languages and alternative language support ⇒ i18n - l10n (languages) ⇒ Installing a new language pack ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Indexi18n - l10n (languages)

Installing a new language pack Reply to topic

Hi guys,

This is my first post to the forum so first of all: How do you do. Smile

I recently installed the default dragonfly release 9.2.1 on localhost and I was trying to install a new language pack (romanian to be specific).

I am using admin interface (Admin > General > Language) and trying to use CVS. I read around the forum and I found out that I should get tortoisecvs which I did. For some reason i get the following (when running update):

CVSROOT: :pserver:anonymous@dragonflycms.org:/cvs Module : l10n/romanian ======================= Messages: ======================= 'C:\Progra~1\tortoisecvs\cvs.exe' is not recognized as an internal or external command, operable program or batch file. Language pack updated to latest CVS files

In the language folder I have just the CVS folder with three files: entries, repository and root. I guess there is a problem with my tortoisecvs installation but I can not figure what that is.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks.

Later Edit: I got rid of the message by locating the cvs.exe and placing it in the directory that the message looks for it.

Now I get:

CVSROOT: :pserver:anonymous@dragonflycms.org:/cvs Module : l10n/romanian Language pack updated to latest CVS files

but still no other files are copied in the language folder.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Windows XP/2.2.9/5.0.67/5.2.6/9.2.1