Support ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Clan Application Module ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks

Clan Application Module Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2, 3

I still have not got it to work as far as posting it to a forums , but it works for e-mailing the application.

"I think not" said Descartes, and disappeared!

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux srv35.000webhost.com 2.6.18-238.9.1.el5 #1 SMP / Apache 2.0 Handler / MySQL 5.1.57 (client: 5.1.57)/PHP 5.2.17/Dragonfly CMS 9.3.2.0

I've tried with both the cpg forums and forums pro, but I haven't gotten it to work. I got it to work for email from the hole beginning, that has never been a problem.

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

i hope this isnt dead.,....this would be a great thing, however I would like to see in NOT implemted with WOW, and rather geared towards everyone.....LIke hekclers form is more for everyone, then someone modified ot for wow(why i dont know since there is arleady wow roster that post to the forums)....

I had another idea....
tkae the mreviews module, and reword it to an application....
there are features on the right to add a picture and score points (this should be the recruiting staff only) to add a approved picture and rate the applicant....I like it that it keeps it in its (own type of forum)....not much would need to be done other than changing some words on the main page....anyone wanna help, as this could turn into its own module if skilled peeps help....I got ideas, but very low coding skills
let me know
peace
byte

linux 2.4.21/apache 1.3.37/Mysql 4.1.22/php 4.3.12/Dragonfly cms 9.2.1

not only do i have the mreviews completely modified for an app module, but I also have add the ability to add steam Id profiles to the user page, as well as in the forum posting....since these are just mearly edits of a language file, I will not post what I have done (to keep devs from getting angry at me)

if you are intersted in a clan app module, feel free to pm me and i will give u the info....I have sent pm to the developers of the modules i tweaked, and until i speak to them I wont upload any of it
peace
byte

check my website for working version
www.prophetsofdeath.net/dg/

linux 2.4.21/apache 1.3.37/Mysql 4.1.22/php 4.3.12/Dragonfly cms 9.2.1