Support ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ AA server viewer (port of script) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks

AA server viewer (port of script) Reply to topic

Hi there fellow Dragonfly users.

As you might know, i have no clue what so ever when it comes to coding.. so thats why I ask you - the guru's - if someone wants to donate some of his\her time to convert a php script to be used with Dragonfly..

The script in question is here: www.anticheatinc.net/f...hp?t=47883

Snoop-ACI- over at ACI forum wrote

-ACI- Server Viewer v2
AN ACI DELUXE PROJECT

Current Version: v2.1

ACI's new and improved America's Army game server observer.
With new features and a new look it blows away any other viewer out there. Currently over 250 v1.x are in use, lets see how version 2 does.

[TRY IT OUT]

New Things:
- New Map images (got all images now)
- New Design/colors
- Dynamic Banner
- MBS + AOT server links
- Multi Server tabs
- Indicator if server is ACI Protected
- Rewritten parts of the code to improve speed
- Version Checker to check SV version [v2.1]

[Supported for 2.5 - 2.8.4] [ 3.0 UnKnown]

Previous Great Features like...
- Individual Player Searches
- Clan members highlighted
- Top player stats

...and there is much more not listed that is packed in the box.
So get yourself the latest version right now...

The readme part in the index.php reads: "This program is free software. you can modify it at your own will".

Some one up for the task?

I did find a php-nuke version of the script above,
not shure if I managed to get the basic to work since I get a strange error in my footer..

Notice line 99: fwrite() [function.fwrite]: send of 10 bytes failed with errno=1 Operation not permitted

Maybe my host has turned off fwrite or something? (not shure what it does.. Embarassed )

I also have no idea how to get the language files and the admin part to be correct..

So I post the files here - hope someone would take a look..

Download Now please

Edit:

There is also this Punkbuster screenshot viewer that would come inhandy..

Download Now Please

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

So - have anyone take a look at the files in my last post?

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

Jzky I will test them out this weekend if I have time but for sure by end of next week because I am on spring brake then.

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

Takk Heckler Very Happy That would be nice Very Happy

My home town

hows it going heckler?
had time to check out the script?

My home town

Contacted you on msn, have tested it Wink

iheckler.net/index.php...ver_Viewer

Phone Rumors | My Solution Manuals | My Online Money Guide | Premium WordPress Themes

Linux / 1.3.37 (Unix) / 4.1.21-standard / 4.4.6 / 9.2.1

still not working..
i only get server offline and cant select a diffrent server since the menu wont load..

edit:
Get server name, map and number of players, but not the player names, score etc.

live preview: cms.jzky.net/index.php...ver_Viewer

pls help Smile

My home town