Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Can not delete old members albums ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine

Can not delete old members albums Reply to topic

Hello,
I have a problem that I can not find a way to solve in the forums. A while back we had to move our website, in the move our coppermine photo gallery got corrupt. Our new webmaster re-downloaded coppermine and installed it. When he did this we lost all the picture that were in the gallery but the members albums remained. Now when I go to delete the old member's albums I get.
" Directory 'modules/coppermine/albums/userpics/10245/' is not writable, pictures can't be deleted

File: /home/virtual/site11/fst/var/www/html/modules/coppermine/delete.php - Line: 100 "

I have been in the modules/coppermine/album the 10245 folder is not in there. Where else can I go to find the old members albums and delete ?
Attachment: photo gallery.jpg
Description This is want my photo galley looks like.
Filesize 18.41 KiB
Viewed 15 Time(s)
You are not allowed to view/download this attachment
Attachment: photo galley 2.jpg
Description
Filesize 32.12 KiB
Viewed 16 Time(s)
You are not allowed to view/download this attachment

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache 2.0 Handler/MySQL Version 4.1.20/PHP Version 5.0.4/CMS Version 9.2.1

You could empty the coppermine tables (starting with cpg) via phpMyAdmin.

This would erase all content in coppermine.

-

I don't have phpMyAdmin and I do not think it is set up for the website. I think it was be set up when me and my old webmaster had a falling out and was not done when I pulled my files from him. I found a download for it but not sure if it is the correct one for my DragonFly website. I found this one on line.
phpMyAdmin-3.2.3

Linux/Apache 2.0 Handler/MySQL Version 4.1.20/PHP Version 5.0.4/CMS Version 9.2.1