Miscellaneous ⇒ Server Chat ⇒ Error Messages (page 2) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexServer Chat

Error Messages Reply to topic

Your member data is the cms_users table in your SQL database. You'll also want to save the admin information which is the cms_admins table.

Once you have installed a fresh database and install of DF, simply import those tables to get your user/admin data back.

EHP Webmaster
www.ehpdesigns.com

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux OS / Apache 1.3.34 / MySQL 4.1.22 / PHP 4.4.7/ DF 9.1.2.1

We have decided not to import after all cause the members are all signing up again.So there wont be much need for that.
But here's what i need help with.
I have done a fresh install,the site looks great but i am still getting the SQL errors in my email.An example of the message

On /index.php?name=Downloads&get=33&mirror=37 While executing query "SELECT g.group_id, g.group_name, g.group_single_user FROM cms_bbgroups AS g INNER JOIN cms_bbuser_group AS ug ON (ug.group_id=g.group_id AND ug.user_id=7 AND ug.user_pending=0)" the following error occured: MySQL server has gone away In: /home/xxxxxxxxxx/public_html/domain.com/includes/classes/cpg_member.php on line: 88 Guest information: User id: Username: Admin: No IP: 0.0.0.0 Host: 0.0.0.0

I am hopeful that this problem will be resolved soon,at least Mikie is here.Lol

But seriously,my site and members need help.
Thanks.

Linux/Apache/Mysql 5.0+/Dragonfly cms-9.3.1,

First no one those errors have a negative impact to users experience.
No database changes will fix this issue but will probably create new problems.

If u can act at server level then its all good as DJ suggested, otherwise ignore the emails.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.7 / PHP 7.3 / head