Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Downloads Pro ⇒ Cant upload files after creating new groups ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Downloads Pro

Cant upload files after creating new groups Reply to topic

Hello,
I recently grouped my members into groups i created,one group is called confirmed djs while the other one is called unconfirmed djs.Members of the confirmed djs are the only ones that can download cause i chose the group to be the only one that can see the download module but i have a big problem now.I cant upload anymore on my site.When i fill out the form and browse to attach the file and click on add URL,i get this error message
The connection was reset The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading. The site could be temporarily unavailable or too busy. Try again in a few moments. If you are unable to load any pages, check your computer's network connection. If your computer or network is protected by a firewall or proxy, make sure that Firefox is permitted to access the Web.
Am wondering what could have gone wrong,i hope to resolve this as soon as possible.With your help,am sure it can be resolved.
Please help.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache/Mysql 5.0+/Dragonfly cms-9.3.1,