Languages and alternative language support ⇒ i18n - l10n (languages) ⇒ Swedish translations ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Indexi18n - l10n (languages)

Swedish translations Reply to topic

Hey people!
I'm using this awesome portal system for my site and been translating some add-ons and even updated the translation of the DragonFly core some. (Mostly minor corrections.) As the topic says it's a swedish translation, and the add-ons translated are "Pro_News 3.2", "AccountPlus", "Personal Pages" and "CPGnuCalendar". Anyone interested in my files? It's been hard work and it would be fun to see them used... Smile

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
9.2.x

Send me a PM with links to the zipped lang files for AccountPlus and CPGNuCalendar and I'll make them available.

btw, AccountPlus v2.0.1 has one (I think) extra lang define.

radoka, Saw your site was using Pro_News earlier this week.

I would like to put the Pro_News Swedish files on my site for others to see and to download.

You can send PM to arrange transfer, or better still, log onto my site and submit as a new download. Then as soon as I've approved them, if you ever make updates or additions you'll be able to update them yourself directly. And the contribution will get you membership into my Sponsors group.

Thanks. This will add to my current list of American, Arabic, French, German, Indonesian, Norwegian and Spanish. I supposed I should get around to doing an English one sometime Wink

Site URL in my sig.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

PM:ed you both now... Still got that translation for that personal pages add-on too if anyone else wants that. Smile

9.2.x

radoka, Pro_News Swedish files posted on my site now in Downloads. Thank you.

re Personal Pages, you may want to post to the end of this thread.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4