Support ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Guild Event Manager/GEMPHP for DF version 1.0.4 available! ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks

Guild Event Manager/GEMPHP for DF version 1.0.4 available! Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2

Installed Gem block today and all seems fine but when I upload the file nothing shows. Seems to be that it does not parse EU (uk english) files very well. Any one able to give advice on what to do?

I have attached the start of the LUA file in the hopes that may help.

GEM_Events = { ["my_bcast_offset"] = 2, ["DateFormat"] = "%a %m/%d/%Y %I:%M %p", ["MinimapTexture"] = "Spell_Nature_TimeStop", ["scale"] = 1, ["MinimapArcOffset"] = 203, ["realms"] = { ["Lightbringer"] = { ["kicked"] = { }, ["commands"] = { ["Syncros68"] = { ["leader"] = "Syncros", ["cmds"] = { ["Syncros-Tigil-1177364610-03"] = { ["cmd"] = "03", ["acked"] = 1, ["stamp"] = 1177364610, ["params"] = { "Syncros", -- [1] "1177610400", -- [2] "0", -- [3] "Syncros", -- [4] "Tigil", -- [5] "HUNTER", -- [6] "Shadows of the Dragon", -- [7] "70", -- [8] "0", -- [9] "", -- [10] }, },

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.37/4.1.21/4.4.6/9.1.2.1

Is there any more work going on with this module? I have it installed correctly, but all I have is a bunch of "events" from some other Guild. How do you delete events from this? Also, when I upload my .lua file, nothing gets added to the Raids list. I am using GEM v2.26 and the DF module 1.0.4.

Linux OS/Apache v1.3.34/MySQL v4.0.25-Standard/PHP v4.4.1/CPGNuke v9.0.6.1

I pretty much stopped working on this, as I quit WoW. Makes it hard to test something I can't see.

This module is alive and well for EQ2.

Being further developed at:
www.eq2caladrius.com/

Check out the progress on the next release.

?

just to clarify the module on the site listed above might have the same name, but the code was written from scratch.

Linux 2.4.27-2-686/Apache 1.3.34/5.0.19-Debian_2/4.4.2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

Looks like it is dead there too.
Anyone else working on it?

--------------------------------------
Dragonfly site: www.stormsurgeguild.com
Game site: www.penbrock.com

Ubuntu8.04.1/Apache2.2.8/MySQL5.0.51/PHP5/Ver 9.2.1

If it helps, I just used the developer info from the wiki here to modify the stand alone version. Basically point to the DF variables in the config file and set your realm.

I havn't looked at this in two years though, so you might want to go for the built in module in the larger WoW Roster elsewhere here. It's pretty good and the GEM plug in for that rocks.

Have v. 1.2 on my new site and for some reason the cms_GEM_settings table was never created during the install. What does this table contain so I can manually create it to get this module working?

Anyone else using this with RosterMaster for EQ2?
I have been using this for years and love it but now I can no longer [Remove Me], it never lists signed up users any more

--------------------------------------
Dragonfly site: www.stormsurgeguild.com
Game site: www.penbrock.com

Ubuntu8.04.1/Apache2.2.8/MySQL5.0.51/PHP5/Ver 9.2.1