Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Multimedia files in Coppemine ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine

Multimedia files in Coppemine Reply to topic

btw cpg nextgen is the next version of coppermine for Dragonfly NOT the cms itself. even i was confused on that one because of this topic.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

So im running dragonflycms now and coppermine is built into the cms. Is there no way to uplad and display video in the cppermine that is included into dragonfly. I see that we can use BBCODE to add media that is already avaliable online.

cwells.net | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2
secret-order.us | FC7/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2RC
wowroster.net | FC8/Apache2+lighttpd/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

FC/Apache2/MYSQL5/PHP5/9.2

maybe someone can step up and help, I have been working on mysql files and looking at cpg 1.4.4 integration -bridging, however they do not like to help any cpgnuke related projects at coppermine, however, they have bridged it to many cms and bb, and it looks fairly simple to me, anyone here want to help tackle this one, let me know, spent about 5 hours on this week just looking at what it might entail and more help is certain Dancing

OS/Apache/Mysql/php/9.2.X/

earth wrote
maybe someone can step up and help, I have been working on mysql files and looking at cpg 1.4.4 integration -bridging, however they do not like to help any cpgnuke related projects at coppermine, however, they have bridged it to many cms and bb, and it looks fairly simple to me, anyone here want to help tackle this one, let me know, spent about 5 hours on this week just looking at what it might entail and more help is certain Dancing

Over at Dfbounty.org they are talking about this too.

Unix/Apache 1.3.36/MySQL4.1.18-standard/PHP4.4.2/PERL 5.8.7/DflyCMS 9.1.2.1

maze said it wasn't going to get done soon unless someone wanted to help code it. someone will have to step up as maze has a lot going on in his life right now.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Maybe i can help?
I interested in it, it's great mod and if you can do it, just do it Wink

Linux/2.0/5.0.51a/5.2.6/10.0.02(up from 9.2.1)

sent sasha pm, ...late than never, saying goes, ...as how do we let offers of help, like this, go this long without a response...sent pm and if anyone else is interested in working on this, let us know!

thinking some nice jQ option in the attachment panel window, that pops up the menu to the gallery, with their gallery by default showing images and then link to other galleries, where can add from other accessible albums, images, without having to hotlink or redundantly uploading, etc.

Kendle, what do you think it will take to make something like this happen, little bbcode button icon n however over it and tiny thumbs are visible in gallery, then maybe hover over the tiny thumb and little larger thumb preview pops up to make sure that you got the right image and then drag and drop the images into the body...or select and/or it inserts them.

dfaddons.com

earth will you please Stop Necroposting!

The fact that over a year ago an offer for help - which was itself over 3 years late - was not taken up is not a problem. Not then, and certainly not now!

If you have a new issue please raise a new post, and leave the old posts alone.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

layingback wrote
earth will you please Stop Necroposting!

The fact that over a year ago an offer for help - which was itself over 3 years late - was not taken up is not a problem. Not then, and certainly not now!

If you have a new issue please raise a new post, and leave the old posts alone.

Since when did you become a moderator here, as I was not aware of your being a moderator here and do not see you on the list, so please, if you are not, don't.

dfaddons.com

Oh and btw, the nbbcode module may suffice, for embedding multimedia content and if it does not allow a certain type, let us know and we'll be glad to assist in seeing if there is way, that will suffice.

dfaddons.com

earth wrote
Since when did you become a moderator here, as I was not aware of your being a moderator here and do not see you on the list, so please, if you are not, don't.

June 22, 2010 if it matters. Would you like me to lock your posts to prove it? Wink

And so please, keep it civil. We want to make this place as open and easy going as possible, but we will not tolerate personal attacks, so please let's stay on topic: DragonflyCMS. And leave personalities out of it, OK?

A lot of dragonflycms.org Forums are used for researching issues, that works a lot better for everyone if new threads are started for current issues, that's all. TIA.

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4