Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Coppermine ⇒ Which template to edit for coppermine.html ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Coppermine

Which template to edit for coppermine.html Reply to topic

Quick question - which file do I need to edit to change the page that is displayed with coppermine.html (ie this one)?

The div for the start of the page is just called as <div> and I'd like to change that to make it have a semi-opaque background..

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

That took some digging!

It's in theme.php line 61.

Not sure what impact that may have on Forums if you change it there. Try and see?

If that doesn't cut it, I guess you'll have to set it separately for each part/panel of coppermine. It looks as if it is the equivalent of a series of psuedo center blocks - see the +/- links?

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4

Thanks LB - could have just asked on your site! If it's complicated this may help me decide whether to go for an opaque maincontainer or not!

How did you find it? I never know where to look for coppermine as it seems to have templates all over the place.

The lines in theme.php says

/* Beginning of an usual table of untemplated modules */ function OpenTable() { global $no_border; //$no_border : coppermine/theme.inc and template/forums/images.cfg if (isset($no_border)) { echo '<div>'; } else { echo '<div class="table1">'; } }

so I've just added ' class="table1"' to the first div. Is there another way to do this just for coppermine, by setting the $no_border value?