Support ⇒ Upgrades ⇒ [solved] Cannot login as admin after upgrade to 9.3 ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexUpgrades

[solved] Cannot login as admin after upgrade to 9.3 Reply to topic

I can't found anything telling me that its a code issue.
Any plug-in or widget within your browser, firewall, accellerators?
I would love to be sitting at your pc right now and have access to the server so I could pin point where it fails!
It may give me the answer for another two single case where IE9/FF3 couldn't login. FF3's user used IE9 and it worked for him, figure that out!

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

Let me know if there's anything I can do to help debug. Mine's a pretty vanilla install - I do have some problems with javascript - not sure if that's relevant?

Incidentally I can log in just fine with FF3!

Ah, here's another thing - I have IE9 on my home PC too - and I can log in fine with that, so it's just my laptop!

Actually there is a way for you to sit at his pc. www.teamviewer.com secure ,fast and a lot better then windows remote.

Multiple Setups

rosbif please contact me via yahoo or private message me otherwise, I might have a fix to your issue.

Was using wrong settings for domain and cookie path.

As a side note, depending on which website was accessed first, the cookie were automatically and correctly set but browsing the main website would override previous cookies. Also every browser handle cookie in a different way causing more confusion.

Still waiting for a confirmation, but I count this as solved.

To eliminate any more issues with subdomains and or /path/ installations caused by users, browsers and softwares involved, every installation will have its own unique session name.

Logging out from one website before logging in into the other one is no longer required to maintain stability across all websites.

Thanks everyone who helped me with this issue.

Changes in v9 and v10 already.