Support ⇒ Themes ⇒ [solved] admin page is missing login section. ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexThemes

[solved] admin page is missing login section. Reply to topic

Hi, I've ran into another issue with my site. Certian page will not load correctly, like the admin page. Looks like a section is cut off, and the login box is missing. Can this be a cache issue? Or can this be a theme issue? For website cashe, do I delete the whole folder or just the contents inside the folder?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache2.2.19 (Unix)/MySQL 5.1/PHP 5.2.*/DragonflyCMS 9.3.3.0

Theme issue I'd guess, you have some invalid HTML coming from somewhere, for example :-

<a name="skiptocontent" class="skiplink"></<div class="table1">

Looks like the "a>" of an anchor tag is missing there at least.

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

I just downloaded the Firefox web tool addon, as many have recommened. Can I use that to locate the error on that page? If so, which feature/tool do I use within the web-tool firefox offers? How do you guys determine where the error is coming from? Is there a diagnostic tool I use or is it just Experience? Thanks

I got the site back up. I just downloaded the theme again, then copy all the html files and override them all. Now the website seems to be working fine.