Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ CPG-BB (forum) ⇒ Embedded YouTube video ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks CPG-BB (forum)

Embedded YouTube video Reply to topic

Kendle wrote
EHP Designs made one, that also supports lots of other embedded video formats, but their site seems to be down at the moment:-

www.ehpdesigns.com/

I have the zip file for that you want em to link it in

cheers Tim

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

Can you e-mail me the zip, its seems that EHP Designs no longer supports DF?

Thanks

Posted the download up at dfaddons, thanks to Tim for providing the file!

dfaddons.com

OS/Apache/Mysql/php/9.2.X/

Just got the nbbcode module to work with forums pro v 2.0.3, posted file up, for anyone who like to try it out|

dfaddons.com

Yes, please! 😄

Linux / 1.3.34 / 4.1.13-standard / 4.3.11 / Dragonfly 9.2.1

it is up at dfaddons, two packages, the original versions in one and then one just for Fpro, guess version 2.X all, got confused a little thinking it was only for 2.0.3 FP and it is the other package, that has the module for the other versions and forums regular.

back up any file overwrites, in your includes folder, there are a few and if it has any issues, please let us know!

dfaddons.com

I know old topic but cant find the solution anywhere. I cant embed youtube movies anymore in the forum. On the homepage it works. I even turned on the html option on for the forums but no luck, if someone have an idea that would be great.

4.1.11-Debian_4sarge7-log between PHP4 and PHP5 Apache/1.3.33 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.8.22 OpenSSL/0.9.7d SE/0.5.2/DF 9.2.1

My enhanced nbbcode module allows you to embed youtube or vimeo by inserting just the numeric identifier in the appropriate BBCode. http://layingback.net/Forums/viewtopic/t=433.html

Pro_News CM™ - Content Management for Dragonfly CMS™

Linux / 1.3.39 - 2.4.9 / 5.5.42 - 5.6.16 / 5.4.37 - 5.5.11 / 9.4