Support ⇒ New installations ⇒ cpanel generated error ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

cpanel generated error Reply to topic

hi all,
after a default install of Dragonfly (9.3.4.1) with no edits or changes and all seems to work fine,
but every-time i access the blocks area in the admin section,
a new cpanel error message gets generated, the message is as follows.

[Sun Jan 27 01:52:19 2013] [error] [client xx.xx.xx.xxx] File does not exist: /home/username/public_html/dragon/themes/default/style/themes, referer: the-fuz.com/dragon/the...blocks.css

i have attempted re-installs 1 after another, ive searched this adminblocks.css file over and over again looking for a reference to the "public_html/dragon/themes/default/style/themes" but found nothing and i get the exact same error every time i install dragonfly.

i tried switching from the default theme but still get same error.

any ideas how to resolve this ?

thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux/apache 2.2.22/mysql 5.0.96-community/PHP 5.3.16/Dragonfly (9.3.4.1)

The file name is truncated from the error, it should really be:
/home/username/public_html/dragon/themes/default/style/themes/default/style/cursors/grub.cur

As your website is hosted under a sub-directory, you need to add /dragon/ to the cursor CSS rules:
cursor: url(../images/cursors/grab.cur), url(themes/default/images/cursors/grab.cur), -moz-grab; # should be cursor: url(../images/cursors/grab.cur), url(/dragon/themes/default/images/cursors/grab.cur), -moz-grab;

Add /dragon/ to all remaining cursors.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

thank you very much that was it.
i tried so many ways id almost think i tried adding dragon to the path before without success this worked perfect though.
=)

"I may be a Novice, but that's what makes things interesting!"
~The Fuz~

linux/apache 2.2.22/mysql 5.0.96-community/PHP 5.3.16/Dragonfly (9.3.4.1)