Support ⇒ Troubleshootings ⇒ Site Down ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexTroubleshootings

Site Down Reply to topic

Yesterday morning I got some SQL Error Emails which looked like both baidu and googlebot crawling the site and not being deleted from the sessions table.

The warning mentioned that sessions table is crashed and should be repaired.

After this we are unable to access the site due to this error.

www.junglewraiths.net/admin.php

User bik47463_jungle already has more than 'max_user_connections' active connections, sorry for the inconvenience

Unfortunately I can no longer login to PHPMyadmin, and a repair from the Cpanel has not helped either.

I setup a home/myuseraccount/sessions folder, and updated the config.php to use that rather than the table, with still no improvement.

Oddly there are no files in either the sessions or cache folder (since I cleaned it) either.

Not really sure where to go from here, I contacted my host, and all they would say is that I have breached there Entry Allocation Allocation limit of 20.

Any ideas greatly appreciated. Very Happy

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
2.6.18-164.11.1.el5xen/2.2.13/5.0.89-community-log/5.2.11/9.3.3.0

Ok finally got this sorted in a convulated way.

Created a new user and database, backed up old database MINUS the Sessions Table.

Restored to new Database.

Backed up Sessions table from old backup site, restored that to new database and dropped all data from it.

hey Presto, site is back!

Have now updated to using home/userid/tmp to store sessions.

Just a question on that, does tmp need to be cleaned reguarly, as in do the session files build up there?

2.6.18-164.11.1.el5xen/2.2.13/5.0.89-community-log/5.2.11/9.3.3.0

All should be good if session.gc_probability, session.gc_divisor and session.gc_maxlifetime are all properly setup.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS