Support ⇒ Modules & Blocks ⇒ BD 2.0 Released ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

BD 2.0 Released Reply to topic

What's way better than Business Directory? Donkey rides? Will and Grace? Stamps that you don't have to lick? All three on a wild weekend in Detroit? (Actually this was a rhetorical question, but your idea's are all good ones).

The answer to all your "Yellow Pages" type needs is BD 2.0.

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Wink

www.krypinn.net
mod.krypinn.net

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FreeBSD 4.10/1.3.37/5.0.27/5.2.4/9.2.1

BC,

With BrokenCrust.eu closed ( Very sad ) I presume this will be the only place to get support for your excellent modules..

I have a slight problem with BD. Using the email form to contact someone in the directory seems to result in the email only coming to me. The subject of the email is from the language file - "_BD_SUBJECT" which is set as "Comment Title", _BD_MESSAGE_SENT and _BD_SENT_FROM are not defined, and the from address seems to default to "ChantillyExpat.com [webmaster@chantillyexpat.com]" and the to address seems to be "webmaster@chantillyexpat.com".

This seems to be the code (in email.php) that isn't working properly.

$entry = $db->sql_fetchrow($db->sql_query("SELECT email, active FROM ".$prefix."_bd_entries WHERE eid=".$eid)); if ($entry['active'] == 0) { cpg_error(_BD_RESTRICTED); } $message .= "\n\n"._BD_SENT_FROM.' '._BD.' '._ON.' '.$MAIN_CFG['server']['domain']."\n"; $subject = _BD_SUBJECT; $from = (empty($userinfo['name'])) ? $userinfo['username'] : $userinfo['name']; $from_email = $userinfo['user_email']; $to_email = $entry['email']; if (send_mail($error, $message, 0, $subject, $recip_email, $recip_name, $sender_email, $sender_name)) { cpg_error(_BD_MESSAGE_SENT, _BD, getlink('&file=entry&eid='.$eid)); } else { cpg_error($error);

Any chance you (or someone) could have a look?

I assume from that snippet that the problem is the call to send_mail() includes variables that haven't been defined. The recipients email address is contained in $to_email yet the call to send_mail() uses $recip_email, etc.

So I'd change the call like so :-

if (send_mail($error, $message, 0, $subject, $to_email, '', $from_email, $from)) {

Not knowing this module or seeing any other code that's the only suggestion I can make.

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

Thanks Kendle, I'll give that a try and let you know.

Hi, I read it that BrokenCrust is no longer member of Dragnonfly forums but maybe some one could help me please?

I'm using his module BD and is exactly what I need I run a local guide and I do have some problem with this module: user can't edit his entry and this I quiet important because I thing every user should have this option.

So here is whats happens when logged user do a click on "edit" its taken to error "restricted area" I suppose this could be something related to cookies (maybe?) but how I can check and fix this, please?

Any help will be appreciated, thank you you in advance

linux, apache 2.2.24, mysql 5.5.32-cll, php 5.3.26, cms 9.2.0.RC2, 9.3.4.1