Support ⇒ Explain Please ⇒ SQL Error ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexExplain Please

SQL Error Reply to topic

Not sure where to post this, so i figured here might do, sry if wrong place to post.

Im getting 100 emails per hour, it's been happening for the last few days.

SQL Error
On /Forums/viewtopic/p=280.html While executing query "DELETE FROM cms_security_flood WHERE flood_time <= 1389393274" the following error occured: Table './nono4854_delta/cms_security_flood' is marked as crashed and should be repaired In: /home/nono4854/public_html/includes/classes/security.php on line: 204 Guest information: User id: 1 Username: Anonymous Admin: No IP: 5.10.83.22 Host: 5.10.83.22-static.reverse.softlayer.com

They all seem to be security flood in forums, coppermine, downloads..

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Litespeed/Apache2.4.23/MySQL5.5.42/PHP 5.6.25/DF 9.4.0.0

You need to repair the table "cms_security_flood" in your database, which you can do with phpMyAdmin (if you have it) or whatever other tool your host provides for managing your database. Either way a table is screwed up and needs repairing, nothing to do with DragonFly.

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

ok just looked at another site, it seems to have lost all tables in cms_security_flood.

I've tried to export from 1 site and import the cms_security sql
It says "Import has been successfully finished, 10 queries executed. (cms_security_flood.sql)"
But when i go back to Structure it shows /cms_security_flood' is marked as crashed and should be repaired

Next step a DB Restore i imagine.

Thanks for the help.

Litespeed/Apache2.4.23/MySQL5.5.42/PHP 5.6.25/DF 9.4.0.0

go the phpmyadmin and select all tables and click in operations repair or optimize

www.greenday2k.net