Support ⇒ New installations ⇒ Install.php (or any other file) shows a blank page ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexNew installations

Install.php (or any other file) shows a blank page Reply to topic

Go to page Previous 1, 2

Make sure your language files are encoded as utf-8 without signature.

.:: I met php the 03 December 2003 :: Unforgettable day! ::.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
CloudLinux / Apache 2.4 LSAPI / MySQLi 5.6 / PHP 5.6 / DCVS

After some trial and error I have found the problem.

At installation the system is set in Maintenance mode. After logging out you can´t log in by going directly to admin.php (a blank page appears) And you can´t log in at index.php since the site is in maintenance mode.

After installing you have to deactivate maintenance before logging out. Now you can log in again at index.php. But still you can not log in att admin.php

So how to log in at maintenance mode?

Linux/Apache 1.3.37/MySQL 5.0.41/PHP 4.4.7/Dragonfly 9.2.1

Now I have tried everything I think. Installation with different PHP versions and also different versions om MySql. Installation is OK but once logged out it is not possible to login again. Tried a test mentioned above:

<?php
error_reporting(E_ALL);
require('includes/cmsinit.inc');

Running this file i get 2 errors:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/k/kronlund/www/test.php:2) in /home/k/kronlund/www/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 63

Warning: ini_set() [ref.outcontrol]: Cannot change zlib.output_compression - headers already sent in /home/k/kronlund/www/includes/cmsinit.inc on line 74

I also tested with echo "test"; in the file cmsinit.inc
Running index.php echoes the 2 errors above but they are ignored and the homepage is shown OK.

Opening admin.php the same error messages but I can login as superuser but every choice in the menus lead back to login page

Anyone knows what to do???

PS no language-files installed

Linux/Apache 1.3.37/MySQL 5.0.41/PHP 4.4.7/Dragonfly 9.2.1

er, got very frustrated on this issue, went to raven scripts thinking it would help ...

Problem: didn't activate CGI scripting on my site by the provider. I'm sure when you run your own server things get more complex, but mine took a chat with support ...

Z

Debain /Apache /MySQL 5.0.45 /PHP 4.4.7/ Dragonfly CMS 9.2.1

Ekanar wrote
Problem: didn't activate CGI scripting on my site by the provider

DragonflyCMS doesn't require CGI Confused

You have any more infos?

I have just done an upgrade and I am getting a blank admin.php page. I ran the test mentioned by DJ Maze and I get the following message.

Parse error: syntax error, unexpected $end in /hsphere/local/home/filbert0/rafmovs.com/cpgn/test.php on line 1

What is my next move?

Linux/2.2.4/4.1.20/5.1/9.2.1

ignore_repeated_errors is probably set to "1" which cause to "not display the error again" ...

If your server logs php errors (log_errors, error_log) then try to understand what the issue is.

Otherwise let us know ...

wrong thread, unable to delete

Multiple Setups

Last edited by Dizfunkshunal on Mon Sep 05, 2016 7:30 pm; edited 1 time in total