Support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS v10 ⇒ Dublicate column name mysql / Content Module for 9x and 10x? ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS v10

Dublicate column name mysql / Content Module for 9x and 10x? Reply to topic

Hello!
I tried to update from the latest Dragonfly CMS 9 to 10. I changed the includes/config.php, and the .htaccess file.
After that, I copied the entire Dragonfly CMS 10 over my old installation and went to the installer. (?install or ?admin)
When the install script was changing the database (mysql) tables, I thought, that is not doing anything, because it was *so* slow and I had no information where IT is at that moment.
So i stopped the script and laters I couldn't run IT again.
When i click on "Agree" and going to step2, 3, 4.. and so on, it is saying:
dublicate column name 'user_nickname_lc'

So i have a broken (stopped) mysql changes with that installer.
Unfortunatelly I don't have a recently MySQL Backup.
So I can't change that behavior of the installer, - so that IT is installing Dragonfly CMS 10 changes, even when I ran the installer before without finish.

So, what can I do, to overcome that error: dublicate column name 'user_nickname_lc'.

The other question I have IS:
Where can I find the Content Search Module?
I want to search through my Forum Attachments. So querying the Attachment names in the search panel.
And the third question would be: For what version's of Dragonfly CMS is that content module?

Thanks,
flash.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Gentoo/Apache2.4/PHP-5.6/Latest-9-DragonflyCMS

You can find the latest module code here:
bitbucket.org/dragonfl...odules/src

Check your database for the user_nickname_lc table. If it's empty, just delete it. It might be a new table as part of the upgrade.
You'll probably have quite a few of those if you stopped the upgrade part way though, so it might take some time.

Also, next time you upgrade, ALWAYS back up your database. Yes it's annoying, but devs can't always test every possible scenario, so you have to assume it might break. I also back up my database and htdocs to S3 storage (very cheap) every night since my host completely lost their hypervisor and my entire server was gone.

Search for the Content module can be found in the "search.inc" file within the Content module.
bitbucket.org/dragonfl...ew-default

Last edited by hybrid on Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:05 am; edited 1 time in total

We don't know where in the process you stopped the upgrade, but try:
ALTER TABLE PREFIX_users DROP COLUMN user_nickname_lc

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial