Support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS v10 ⇒ New Install: Blocks Empty, SEO ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS v10

New Install: Blocks Empty, SEO Reply to topic

Having a problem with a fresh DF10 install that I'm working up in preparation for upgrading my v9 site.

I note that the Main Menu block is rendering empty, although the admin tab shows the menu items are present. The User Info block's also empty.

Also, when I'm activating SEO, links loop back to the front page. Not sure how to read the rewrite log, it's not obvious what's going on. I have AllowOverride set in the vhost top directory, so it appears it's picking up the .htaccess file (otherwise the rewrite wouldn't happen at all). I have the test site running on an ip address on an alternate port (i.e. not 80), so I don't know if that's causing issue with the rewrite rules.

Install environment info:

CMS Version 10.0.42.9378
CMS Path /var/www/htdocs.test/
PHP Version 7.1.13-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1
Poodle Version 2.4.1.0
Database MySQL 5.7.21-0ubuntu0.16.04.1 (client: mysqlnd 5.0.12-dev - 20150407 - $Id: b396954eeb2d1d9ed7902b8bae237b287f21ad9e $)
Files Owner www-data (33)
Server API FPM/FastCGI

It is pitch black. You are likely to be eaten by a grue.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Ubuntu 12.04, Atom D525/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.5.38/PHP 5.3.10/Dragonfly 9.4.0.0 CVS

Nothing in the error log in the cache directory?

hybrid wrote
Nothing in the error log in the cache directory?

No nothing that appears relevant. The cache log has:

CMS Warning includes/dragonfly/net/dns.php line 206: Dragonfly\Net\Dns::resolve, no answers received

That seems to be more related to the DNS security settings (which I haven't fully sussed out yet) than this issue.

No other errors in the Apache log, either. I'm working on revising the Content Enhanced module, and oddly enough, THAT block does show.

Ubuntu 12.04, Atom D525/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.5.38/PHP 5.3.10/Dragonfly 9.4.0.0 CVS

Add a file to your root named "developer" (no extension) it should force full debugging.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

DJ Maze wrote
Add a file to your root named "developer" (no extension) it should force full debugging.

No change - nothing new being logged in /cache/error.xxxx-Wyy.log