Support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS v10 ⇒ Web Links module - Approval "does not exist" error ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS v10

Web Links module - Approval "does not exist" error Reply to topic

I had a user submit 5 URLs for approval in the Web Links module.
3 of them approved fine, but I have two that I can't approve. I get "does not exist" error.

It looks like in the code we check if the URL works or not.

/* Check URL */ if (!$url || ($weblinks_config['checkweblinks'] && !\Poodle\HTTP\URLInfo::get($url))) { echo sprintf(_ERROR_NO_EXIST, $url); } else if ($db->TBL->links_links->count(array('url' => $url))) { echo sprintf(_ERROR_ALREADYEXIST,stripslashes($url)); }

Here is one of the links that's not working.

I think for some reason the URL is not being passed to the function. But why did it work at first and then stop?
More to come, still investigating...

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

I printed the $_POST array and it looks OK, so why the error?

does not exist Poodle\Input\POST Object ( [storage:ArrayIterator:private] => Array ( [title] => Big Als Mustangs [url] => http://www.bigalsmustangs.com.au/ [description] => U5/ 20 Valediction Rd, Kings Park NSW 2148 Phone: (02) 9622 8289 Email: bigal @ bigalsmustangs.com.au [name] => Edz66Vert [email] => redacted @ no.com [newlid] => 26 [submitter] => Edz66Vert [cat] => 4 ) )

$url = $_POST->url('url');

Ok, I changed line 885 of modules/Web_Links/admin/index.inc from $_POST->url('url') to $_POST['url'] and it's working now.