Languages and alternative language support ⇒ Dragonfly CMS Community :: Archives ⇒ how does CPG Nuke support multiple languages? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDragonfly CMS Community

Archived ⇒ how does CPG Nuke support multiple languages?

If my site is a store and I am targetting German, Spanish, French and English speakers, and I write reviews and my content for sale in all 4 lanagues, can CPG NUKE support that?

By support, I mean when a German user selects German as her language and then clicks on content or review - she should only see the German translation for the reviews and only the German description for the articles for sale.

Thanks

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
4.5/4.3/3.5/6.4

Yes

AKA Akamu / Read these and your life will be successful | Find a Repair
--
Mods and Professional Support via YIM

win32 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.1.16/PHP 4.4/CPG-CVS ( browsers: Mozilla 1.7.x / IE6 / Opera 8.0)

Thank you akamu,

That ie exactly what I needed. I just found the CVs language files. it seems I had to navigate down the folders to get to each lang file. Is there a zip file for each lang that will unzip to the proper directory structures?

Thanks again for the help.

4.5/4.3/3.5/6.4

Sorry nevermind. Found it.

4.5/4.3/3.5/6.4

the CVS language files are much more updated than the zips on this site

your sig sez (OS 4.5 (win or *nix) / Apache 4.3 (1.* or 2?) / MySQL 3.5(your kidding) / PHP 6.4 (5 is kinda beta now) / CPG-Nuke what version?)
Mind updating your profile?
cpgnuke.com/Your_Accou...ofile.html

AKA Akamu / Read these and your life will be successful | Find a Repair
--
Mods and Professional Support via YIM

win32 / Apache 1.3.33 / MySQL 4.1.16/PHP 4.4/CPG-CVS ( browsers: Mozilla 1.7.x / IE6 / Opera 8.0)