Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ IIS Specific Issues :: Archives ⇒ Calling Error php page as default error page in IIS :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexIIS Specific Issues

Archived ⇒ Calling Error php page as default error page in IIS

RedGerry wrote
$error_log = false;

Yes, found this in error.php. now working that I've set it to yes..

You set it to yes or True? I can seem to get mine to work. I want error logging and for the error.php to show up on invalid pages

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache/MySQL4.0.27/PHP4.3.11/The Great CPGNuke9.1.1

Last edited by sinman on Wed Aug 24, 2005 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Still unable to get this to work.

It should be a matter of 3 settings, depending on whether you want email advice or logging or both
error.php wrote
$email = false;
# to activate error logging, you must CHMOD cpg_error.log 600 (622 if 600 fails)
$error_log = false;
set "true" to activate.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

I have done all of the above and I have got the error file working if the error.php page is called but I still only get a IIS error 404 screen or a screen that says "No input file specified" I would like to have the error.php page come up for all pages invalid pages. I host my own web site and would also like to recieve emails for the errors. I have tried adding my email address in but get an error on line 20 if I do.

I'm unable to help, as the closest I can get to your setup is my local XP and that works okay, so I've split the topic and placed in the IIS forum.

However, Google may be of assistance,
www.phpbuilder.com/boa...-9212.html

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

That links explains how to link php pages to php.exe so IIS will know what to to do with the php pages. I have got the email and log file working, but only if the error.php page comes up. Anyone know how to make it the default error page in IIS? I have tried editing the error pages but for some reason when I enter the url of the error page for my web site, IIS says that it is not an absolute url within the web site.... Help