General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ Please report spam :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ Please report spam

The last months/year i've noticed there are people registering on this website to spam our members.
There are also other visitors who try to spam us thru submit forms that have no protection in ways like captcha or 'members only'.

Shure we could place a captcha on any form to prevent spam, but that will only be for a short period of time since those people just build a software app that reads captcha's.

So instead of all that hassle we realy apreciate if you report the abuse to us thru a PM or email to abuse @ cpgnuke.com including details like the page url, since we don't have the time to track down every message and especialy about the Private_Messages area where the messages are personal and which we can't read.

The messages we found mostly are about "hi my name is xxx and i love you. could you contact me at (email)" or comment spam like "this website is cool, don't forget to checkout mine as well (url)"

Please report them and we can do something about it like tracing User agent and ip for banning to report the provider about the abuse.

Thanks in advance.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Since I've been a member I've never received a spam PM or any form of spam from this site. If I ever do I assure you that I'll report them pronto.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Same as above, i have had no spam so far, but if i do find someone, who do i report it to?

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

Just akamu or me, i have access to every log Wink

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial