General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ My application :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ My application

I've applied to work for a company called "Dutch Open Projects" dop.nu/

The company is specialized in OpenSource projects and design for companies regarding webdesign, sql server structures. They work for Social Services, Hospitals and many more. That work looks awesome so i've applied.

I hope thursday is my appointment, after i call them, and that i will pass to work there full-time.
It will however affect my dedication to Dragonfly CMS and it will become a spair time dedication. I'm sorry people but i'm forced to get a job since i've fully run out of money.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Best of luck with the application - you have to do what you have to do - you can't survive on fresh air and cyberspace Smile

linux / apache 2.2.22 / mysqli 5.6.34 / 7.1.22 / 10.0.48.9418+

good get a job

you should tho have someone else become lead developer with you being the project manager and make sure everything still sees fruition(sp) they way you see fit

i'm just that sweet

Windows XP | P4HT 3.4| 1.5GB RAM | 256 Vid Card PCIX | Apache2.0.52 | MySQL 1.4.8 | PHP 4.3.10 | 9.03

If i get the job and if it affects my pressence on the Dragonfly project i know who to make the lead developer and he/she will get a email with the request, so don't worry about it MrPotatoes Wink

awesome. i would hate to see production come to an almost screeching halt

and hell. i'm a programmer and what i've seen in this program alone is pretty damned impressive. my web guy that is going to be doing modifications and module creation and he's loads better than me at PHP and MySQL and web crap. he says its got everything lmao

if you don't get that job then someone over there is insane. just my 2 cents lol

i'm just that sweet

Windows XP | P4HT 3.4| 1.5GB RAM | 256 Vid Card PCIX | Apache2.0.52 | MySQL 1.4.8 | PHP 4.3.10 | 9.03

Congrat to you in advance. Hope you get the job. And as they say we are insane sometimes. Wink

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

Nice One DJMaze, I hope you get the job Smile

Oh.. and I await my email Wink

Norbie

www.norbiesworld.co.uk

Linux / Apache Custom Version / 4.0.26-standard (client: 5.0.15) / 4.4.4 / 9.1.1

good luck maze! any company that depends on open-source solutions would cream in their pants to have you. omg it's maze, maze has applied to work here. pay him whatever he wants just get that guy signed.

that's what i would say then again the person hiring you probably doesn't know a db sql query from a horizontal row.

good luck in telling them that your one of the top open-source scripters in the world, and good luck in getting them to believe you. Smile

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Best of luck on your application. Very Happy

XP / 2.0 / 5.1 / 5.2 / none

My best wishes, hope everything goes well!

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

It seems i never got the job since after trying to contact them for 3 weeks i never got a reply.

Today i was notified i have to go to court since it seems a payment that i had to make in june was rejected and after 2 months of windsurfing i totally forgot to check and now "it seems" someone was at my door with a notification although i never recieved it.
I will investigate the issue since i never recieved the notification, but it seems i'm screwed 😢

I am terribly sorry DJ, I know how much you were looking forward to working there. I know what it means to not get a job you think would be a perfect fit.

Keep looking, you'll find something. Smile

quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Debian 6.07/Apache 2.x/MySQL 5.x/PHP 5.3/DF 9.x

i've had contact with the agency and they did forgot to hand me over the letter so i don't have to go to court Laughing
But i gotta pay the bill today.

I wanna thank IDM for helping me and offered to pay the bill but, it was not possible due to some restrictions overhere in the Netherlands.

The job hunt continues...

as soon as i get my hosting company up and running you can work for me...:D

hope you don't mind being paid with milk and cookies though..

but seriously...good luck on a job find

Nascar Racing World
Earn some extra money (i know a lot of people don't believe in these things...but i wanna let you know...i just got over 4 grand deposited in my account...)

Linux CentOS/1.3.34 (Unix)/4.1.14-standard/4.4.0/9.0.6.1

Good things come to those who deserve it mate, and i'm sure something good will come your way in time.... Wink

XP / 2.0 / 5.1 / 5.2 / none