Miscellaneous ⇒ Licenses, GPL & Violations :: Archives ⇒ Invoice Module :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexLicenses, GPL & Violations

Archived ⇒ Invoice Module

I have just released a beta of an accounting/invoice module. I am looking for people to beta test and report bugs.

www.dfbounty.org/Forum...p=652.html

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

Last edited by Head-e on Tue Nov 29, 2005 2:27 am; edited 1 time in total

original or just a port of dadabooks?

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):

I found a postnuke accounting module, and basically kept the sql structure.. i still need to clean up the code in index.inc.. but with help from XHTMLNoles its clean and works great. I know the mail feature is broken, but im working on figuring out how it works in dragonfly. I am also looking for someone that would be willing to help on templating this module.

i just put up some money for it on dfbounty not because i'll use it necessarily but i'm sure a lot of people could. stuff like that can really jump start businesses to start using dragonfly.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Hi all

I jave downloaded it and installed for testing out wil lreport back later today cheers and have a wicked day

Tim

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

new link to dfbounty for the invoicing module is www.dfbounty.org/Forum...t=122.html

MySQL Version 5.0.45 PHP Version 5.2.6 apache is 1.3.41 Dragonfly 9.2.1 Windows 7

Im still in the process of cleaning up the admin.inc file for full dragonfly compliance.. I know that this module is a beta and that there are problems with it, but i havent heard ANY feedback. Is noone even using this module?

No wonder people get really peeved about copyright removals.

For the public (internet) record, this project at bounty (sure hope it's not being paid for as well) is not in any way directly associated with DragonflyCMS. We do NOT sanction removal of credits from other people's work.
#######################################################
#
# Accounting - A PHP-Nuke module for customers to use to view
# their current account status. Admins can manage invoices,
# services attached to each invoice, view paid/unpaid
# invoices, manage users, and much more!
#
# Copyright © 2004-2005 Joshua Scarbrough (JoshS@moahosting.com)
#
# This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or
# modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License
# as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 2
# of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
#
# This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful,
# but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of
# MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the
# GNU General Public License for more details.
# You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License
# long with this program; if not, write to:
# Free Software Foundation, Inc.
# 59 Temple Place - Suite 330
# Boston, MA 02111-1307, USA.
#
#######################################################
Should you wish to check out how this module works, there are demo links in Joshua's download section moahosting.com/modules...&cid=2

For more on this discussion and reply about DF Bounty's involvement in projects please follow this link.

- |\\/|ystic

Ubuntu 14.04.1/Apache 2/5.5.38/5.5.9/9.4.0.0

Phoenix, the module hasn't been released. Its up as a beta to get feedback on function. I am in the process of contacting the original author. I removed the credits since i am working on a 602mhz machine, and it cuts down on my lag time (wich is horrible). Once the module is finished, and full approval is given from said author, credits will be included in the release.