General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ 9.1 CVS theme/template changes :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ 9.1 CVS theme/template changes

Forum Profile Image buttons:
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h..._body.html
Skype added in:
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...images.cfg

News pagination moved to global availability:
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...index.html
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h...ation.html

Theme version detection for newly added features:
dragonflycms.org/cvs/h.../theme.php
NOTE: THEME_VERSION must comply to DF standard 'x.x.y.y' where x.x is DF's version and y.y is yours since DF only has theme changes in x.x and not in 'release' builds.
If you just copy the version WITHOUT adding the changes made in DF your theme will fail to work.
See: dragonflycms.org/Wiki/id=19.html

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I think this is the right time to ask if this is possible and if not it would be nice to implement it for newer versions!

For "theming" the forum, the file index_body.html should currently have the follow structure:

<!-- BEGIN forumrow --> <!-- IF forumrow.S_IS_CAT --> "code for categories" <!-- ELSEIF forumrow.S_IS_LINK --> "code for link" <!-- ELSE --> "code for forum" <!-- ENDIF --> <!-- BEGINELSE --> "code for no categories" <!-- END forumrow -->

I don’t know if there is any other way, but this structure gives me a limitation:
If I want to have categories in different table, and every category should have the header (the title) the contents (the forums or links) and the footer (a shadow effect) I can not do it. I mean I can if I but between <!-- IF forumrow.S_IS_CAT --> and <!-- ELSEIF forumrow.S_IS_LINK --> first the footer (the shadow) and then the header (a line break, opening the table and print the title) but then I am forced to have the footer in the beginning of the page.

See an example here. I am forced to have the shadow effect (under " View unanswered posts") before the listing of categories

If I am correct, phpBB is using the structure:

<!-- BEGIN catrow --> <!-- BEGIN forumrow --> <!-- END forumrow --> <!-- END catrow -->

and you are able to do display something when the category "ends".

Does this thing exists and if not is it possible to add it in some way now that themes will be identified by THEME_VERSION?

FreeBSD 4.8-RELEASE/ 1.3.31/4.0.18/4.3.8/9.0.3.0

You mean like:
<!-- BEGIN forumrow --> <!-- IF forumrow.S_IS_CAT --> <!-- IF $_forumrow_i > 0 --></table><!-- ENDIF --> <table> <!-- ELSEIF forumrow.S_IS_LINK --> "code for link" <!-- ELSE --> "code for forum" <!-- ENDIF --> <!-- BEGINELSE --> "code for no categories" <!-- END forumrow --> </table>

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

Got the point but for some reason $_forumrow_i is always 0, so it's not working

I rushed, <!-- IF $this->_forumrow_i > 0 --></table><!-- ENDIF --> did the trick! Big grin

(found it through template.php)

PS. For same reason I wasn't able to edit the abode post

The default News template has the new pagination replacement at the bottom of the file, but the first instance (lines 9-25) were never replaced.

Linux 2.6.9 / 1.3.34 / 4.1.14 / 4.4.1 / CVS