General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ Drastic CVS / Dragonfly 9.1.x changes :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ Drastic CVS / Dragonfly 9.1.x changes This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

Thats what I was getting until I did this:
backed up from phpmyadmin, then replaced latin1 with utf8 then reuploaded the sql and I havent had a single sql email since.
www.coddepot.com is running 9.1.0.6 since this morning (Ive been running cvs on it for over a year now)

.::..::.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/2.2.6/5.0.86/5.2.8/9.3.2

bigern75 wrote
Thats what I was getting until I did this:
backed up from phpmyadmin, then replaced latin1 with utf8 then reuploaded the sql and I havent had a single sql email since.
www.coddepot.com is running 9.1.0.6 since this morning (Ive been running cvs on it for over a year now)

Is my error related to the VARBINARY thing?
On /install.php
While executing query "ALTER TABLE nuke_bbsearch_wordlist CHANGE word_text word_text VARCHAR(50) NOT NULL DEFAULT ''"

the following error occured: Duplicate entry 'oke' for key 1

@Bigern75: Lycos has changed something since their phpMyAdmin has no way anymore to check for encoding.

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

DJMaze wrote
We had the same issue on our website but we still didn't figure out why that table was "VARCHAR BINARY" or "VARBINARY"

I've fixed it by dumping all data and reinserting it and ignoring duplicate entries.

The issue i've found is that MySQL has an huge issue with BINARY data and the UNIQUE index.

Hmm, my version of MySQL considers 'officiele' and 'officiële' to be duplicates. Same with 'een' and 'één' duplicate. The first case is about a spellingmistake and the last case is about different words.

So there's an encoding issue?

I'm not sure how these tables are used, so I don't know what the consequences are of deleting entries.

Any suggestions?

Got the site up and running now (9.1.0.6) having deleted the 'duplicates' and also using the trick with $current_version.

But:

includes/classes/security.php

* Notice line 145: Undefined variable: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR

@alva, my error was the same as DJMazes. The flood sql errors.
Heres some other errors I was getting till I changed the language stuff. dragonflycms.org/Forum...14287.html

After changing all the latin1's to utf8's I stopped getting sql errors.

The drastic changes for coppermine are not in the blocks yet. Actually I only know for sure about the last/thumbnails block. It's query still has 'YES' instead of 1 which resulted in 0 pictures shown.

Today I upgraded from 9.1.0.6 to 9.1.0.7. Here's my report for the devs.

Still have to modify install.php as mentioned in earlier post. ($current_version)

Language selector still reloads to English.

Still the "cannot modify headers".

Apart from the installer everything is running nicely. Thanks for all the activity in cvs!

I dont know if its a bug but if you enter an id in "Skype" it shows on the profile but not on the "view topics" like other messengers do like "yim or msn"

Linux / Apache2.2.8 / MySQL5.0.45 / PHP5.2.6 / CVS

I may have found a bug in function _flood. Since ban_ipn is a padded binary:

In includes/classes/security,
lines 218-220,
if ($db->sql_count($prefix.'_security', "ban_ipn = '$ip' LIMIT 0,1") < 1) { $db->query('INSERT INTO '.$prefix."_security (ban_ipn, ban_time, ban_details) VALUES ('$ip', '".(gmtime()+86400)."', 'Flooding detected by User-Agent:\n{$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']}')"); }
shouldn't this be:
if ($db->sql_count($prefix.'_security', "ban_ipn = '$ip/' LIMIT 0,1") < 1) { $db->query('INSERT INTO '.$prefix."_security (ban_ipn, ban_time, ban_details) VALUES ('$ip/', '".(gmtime()+86400)."', 'Flooding detected by User-Agent:\n{$_SERVER['HTTP_USER_AGENT']}')"); }

Why do I still get mails about flood sql errors when i have disabled flood protection ?
f.ex:

On /Your_Account/redirect=1.html While executing query "INSERT INTO nuke_security_flood VALUES ('BùG ', '1137940424', '0')" the following error occured: Duplicate entry 'BùG' for key 1 Guest information: User id: 1 Username: webmaster Admin: No IP: 66.249.71.32 Host: crawl-66-249-71-32.googlebot.com

and just to let u know about install.

Same problem when selecting language in installer like alva, no ohter problems at this stage (9.1.0.7)..

www.jzky.net a Dragonfly site. cms.jzky.net < test site. - Pardon my bad englsih Wink
My home town

Linux / Apache / PHP Version 5.2.0 /MySQL Version 4.1.21-standard / CMS Version 9.1.1

The last test install I did for 9.1.0.7 was timezone pulldown. There was no timezones in it. Otherwise, I have it running on a local box here at my house with almost all the modules,blocks and themes I can find. And it runs great.

Specs:
AMD 1ghz .75gb ram
CMS Version 9.1.0.7
PHP Version 5.0.5-2ubuntu1.1
MySQL Version 4.0.24_Debian-10ubuntu2-log (client: 4.0.24)
Server API Apache 2.0 Handler

Apache Version Apache/2.0.54 (Ubuntu) PHP/5.0.5-2ubuntu1.1 mod_ssl/2.0.54 OpenSSL/0.9.7g

Will support for

PHP 5.0.4
Apache 2.2.0
MySQL 5.0.18
apache2handler: Apache/2.2.0 (Unix) mod_ssl/2.2.0 OpenSSL/0.9.7i PHP/5.0.4

be available when 9.1.0 is formally released ?

Solaris9/Sun Webserver 6.1/4.1.12/5.0.4/CVS

alva wrote

includes/classes/security.php

* Notice line 145: Undefined variable: HTTP_X_FORWARDED_FOR

It appears that when get_ip() was moved from cpg_member.php to security.php bug #529 was introduced again.

Bug in method _flood()
In includes/classes/security.php,
lines 191-197

if ($result = $db->query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix."_security_flood WHERE flood_ip = '$ip/'")) { $row = $db->fetch_array($result, SQL_ASSOC); if (!empty($row)) { $flood_time = $row['flood_time']; $flood_count = $row['flood_count']; } }

$row will never be empty, it will hold false when there's no row. Correct?

alva wrote
$row will never be empty, it will hold false when there's no row. Correct?

And what does empty(false) is according to php.net/empty ?
It's similar to dragonflycms.org/Proje...d=731.html

Please investigate before you report a bug.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial