General ⇒ Announcements :: Archives ⇒ Drastic CVS / Dragonfly 9.1.x changes :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexAnnouncements

Archived ⇒ Drastic CVS / Dragonfly 9.1.x changes This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.

DJMaze wrote
And what does empty(false) is according to php.net/empty ?
It's similar to dragonflycms.org/Proje...d=731.html

Please investigate before you report a bug.
DJMaze, I do investigate first and I had visited the page you're linking to, be it the auto-translation. Hope you don't mind my occasional mistake and please forgive me for not seeing the similarity to JamieWolf's report on missing "?>".

Thanks for fixing the HTTP_X_FORWARD_FOR.

Any comments on my ban_ipn padding report? I can see in my _security table that the entries are not padded, even though it's a varchar(17) BINARY.

Thanks for your time, I'm really trying not to waiste it and I do compensate my asking here with al lot of answering elsewhere.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

I went ahead with padding $ip ('$ip/') where ban_ipn is involved in includes/classes/security.php. Now for the admin-panel to show ip's properly I modified admin/modules/security.php.

if ($result = $db->query('SELECT * FROM '.$prefix."_security WHERE ban_type = 0 ORDER BY ban_string $limit")) { while ($row = $db->fetch_array($result, SQL_ASSOC)) { if (!empty($row['ban_ipn'])) { $ip = inet_ntop($row['ban_ipn']);

I changed the last line in the snippet (151) to:

$ip = inet_ntop(substr($row['ban_ipn'],0,-1));

Apart from this modification I padded in this file too $ip a couple of times in occurences of INSERT and SELECT involving ban_ipn.

All seems to work better for me, now. I'm not getting all the emails anymore (some of which were identical)

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

Alva stop flooding this topic with useless information.
The current CVS already pads the ip with a slash.

You will NOT recieve any support in here anyway especialy now that we know you're not using the latest cvs.

Topic is now locked to prevent more useless replies and because CVS has no support anyway.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial