Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ DragonCASH: A points system for dragonfly! :: Archived (page 2) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ DragonCASH: A points system for dragonfly!

Ok, I guess that's a good explanation. Welcome back to the "world" then Dantarion and hope to see some excellent modules.

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

Im interested in this Smile

Dragonfly 9.1.2.1

I have been using the Pet thingie on the old phpBB site and was about to install the RPG addon too just before I switched to CPG Nuke.

This is some great news Dentarion !
Can't wait to see the Cash Mod on my Dragonfly site Smile

Regards,
Golem

Linux 2.6.17.8/MySQL: 4.1.22/PHP: 4.4.8/DF: 9.2.1.1

Yes, im making decent progress too...the only real problem is that many users dont use the same modules, and im going to create a system to get that done automagically, but first ill just release insane find/add/replace intructions...if you want to see the progress, check out mods.dantar.net/ i tend to only post here when i have something to show, like a alpha or beta...

DragonCASH:Cash/Points system for dragonflycms
Dragonfly Forums Thread

Linux/Apache 1.3/Mysql4/Php4/9.0 CVS/

hey i just came across this post very tight man. cant wait for you to finish out this mod. i already have adr ported for cpg and im curently using points mod that i ported myself. however points mod is severly limited in what i want to do. give me a holla when you get this done cause i would love to use this cash mod with my port of adr rpg.

ive been working with seteo bloke over at the phpbb version of adr latly there are actually allot of mods for adr i plan to port. i just delayed them because i was wanting to port cash mod myself. this is going to be a great help. Thanks allot.

unix/yes/yes/version 4/8.3

Can't wait for this MOD. Just release the mod with find/add/replace instructions so anyone interested can juss follow the instructions.

Rightnow I am using Imagination nuke 4.3 only for two reasons being Arcade module and Points system. If these two would be ported over to Dragonfly then I would love to use Dragonfly.

So best of luck with this mod and hopefully Arcade mod too 😉

Thanks
Shafiq

cdeedd

Please enter your server specs in your user profile! 😢

I am interested! Big grin

Linux / Apache 1.3.33 (Unix) / MySQL 4.0.22-standard /PHP 4.3.11 / Dragonfly 9.0.5.0

unfortunetly, due to my parents not wanting me to sit by my computer all day, and family plans and stuff, i haven't been able to finish DragonCash...however, i have everything working, i just need to find the places in all the files to edit and document it

Dragonfly Forums Thread

you've got a workboard all setup. please start knocking out some of those tasks. Wink
i would be interested in this as well.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

That workboard is waay out of date, i have the whole admin system working, and support for custom module additions, I.E. "Mymodule for DRAGONcash" can contain a file which adds settings to teh DragonCash settings, for changing point values for different things

Dragonfly Forums Thread

A suggestion would be to update both this thread and your site with what is being done so that we know - even if it is "my parents won't let me near the computer for a week".

This IS a problem since alot of people will stop visiting the site and looking for the module if _nothing_ seems to happen - which will mean bad publicity for you.

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

I will try to do that from now on....

Dragonfly Forums Thread

I think you need to update your workboard so we know how far you work on this project. I've been to you site many times, but I didn't see any progress shown on the workboard. And can you give us an estimate of when your pre alpha is going to come out? We would love to try it out. Smile

OS Linux/1.3.37 (Unix)/MySQL 4.1.21/PHP 4.4.4/DF 9.1.0.9 CVS

the links are not working Very sad

Anime pictures
animeinvasion.no-ip.org/

i usually bookmark sites that have good modules in development and i check in frequently. sometimes they do just dissapear though like digitus that was working on the arcade mod. Sad

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11