Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ DragonCASH: A points system for dragonfly! :: Archived (page 3) ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexModules & Blocks

Archived ⇒ DragonCASH: A points system for dragonfly!

Okay, let me tell everyone the point im at now.

Everything is working, all i have do to now is edit the files so that certain actions add points! Then, im DONE!
Hurray!

My mod will support a system that only makes u do find and replace instructions for certain modules u want to use with it!

Heres how it will work..
You install the mod, which will have find and replace instructions with it...

Then u will get an additional file from my site, i will be calling it a cashpak....
It will have one file, which will go into the DragonCASH module folder, which will have the settings and operations for the module..
and another file, which will be find and replace instructions....

DragonCASH:Cash/Points system for dragonflycms
Dragonfly Forums Thread

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/Apache 1.3/Mysql4/Php4/9.0 CVS/

Great Dantarion !

... when talking about finishing you are nit talking about the RPG that works with the cash system.. do you ? Wink

Really looking forward to it Smile
Golem

Linux 2.6.17.8/MySQL: 4.1.22/PHP: 4.4.8/DF: 9.2.1.1

No, im talking about finishing the cash system, nothing more...

Dragonfly Forums Thread

So now I can add "points" for writing an article, starting a new thread and so forth?

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

most likely in the admin fuction, if it works like cash mod thats all defined in admin.

unix/yes/yes/version 4/8.3

Yeah - well I need to know that I can define all these things in an interface instead of hacking file after file.

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Yes, you will be able to change the values in the admin interface, and... if u dont want to do find/replace for a certain module, like the gallery(if your site doesn't use it) then it wont cause any problems either

Dragonfly Forums Thread

Dantarion you have some forecast for conclusion of the modulate DragonCASH:Cash/Points system for dragonflycms ?

tanks

Linux/1.3.33/4.1.13/4.3.11/9.0.5.0

yep has been awhile since you gave an update any progress.

unix/yes/yes/version 4/8.3

is there any update on this?...i would really like something like this for a site i am planning on making...

i have another idea for it to if it isn't already included...the ability to also add negative points...by both predefined actions, and the ability to manually edit the ammount of points any member has.

Nascar Racing World
Earn some extra money (i know a lot of people don't believe in these things...but i wanna let you know...i just got over 4 grand deposited in my account...)

Linux CentOS/1.3.34 (Unix)/4.1.14-standard/4.4.0/9.0.6.1

Hmmm, This could be very promising.

Purhaps this cash system could be implemented with the pnFlashGames module if RedGarry could work things out with Xbox-HQ about the php-nuke module thingy...lol

I know that a lot of Forum Arcades use Cash/Coin systems for there games and it would go great with the flash games module. Smile

I am just skimming through these forums to see what Dragonfly has to offer. I am thinking about moving to a different CMS other than PostNuke. Am getting tired of all the changes there and am hoping to find a CMS that has more features combined. So far I see some promising things here, I just don't want to switch anthing over untill I know it is going to be worth it.

I run an arcade with pnFlashGames Mod on Post Nuke. But I also have a seperate forum with ibProArcade and that uses a coin sytem. If I could have a CMS with arcade that uses that system I could keep it all in one area...lol Would be much better. That goes for RPG and other features.

Scetter.com

Linux/2.2.20/5.1.61-log/5.3.8/9.3.3.1

How's the progress here? Where's Dantarion going?

cpg

This site has been closed due to the decision of the owner that Dragonfly isn't worth modding yet.
Check back later to see if we're up.

It is worth it, there are about 5,200 sites linking to dragonfly. That is, in my opinion, very high.

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

a nice incentive for members - i would like to see this module soon Smile

[]D [] []\/[] []D
Check out my bear site - www.insidebear.com

RHL7 2.6.9-67.0.15ELsmp/A1.3.41(Unix)/MySQL4.1.22-standard/PHP5.2.5-ZO/Dragonfly 9.1.2.1

Extremely surprising that Dantarion didn't manage to do anything worthwhile this time around either. He dropped this project 7 months ago and disappeared and has done so again. His MAMBO site is up and running with a last update this monday (24th october) so he hasn't disappeared or had his computer stolen or some other lame-ass excuse.

He's just a kid who thinks he can do great stuff, gets bored in a couple of weeks and leaves. I am not surprised, since he did the exact same thing before. Oh, and he told me it would be different now, that we should keep an eye on his site...

Sooooo much to see.

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder