General ⇒ DVCS Info (Mercurial/CVS) :: Archives ⇒ Downloads Pro added to CVS :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexDVCS Info (Mercurial/CVS)

Archived ⇒ Downloads Pro added to CVS

download pro gives me invalid message when i put download url with spaces. i have to rename them to make it work. this problem should be fixed.

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
linux/apache asp/mysql 4.0.26-5.0.15/php 4.3.11-4.4.1/cpg-nuke 9.0.6.1

This "problem" will not be "fixed" - you should not have urls with spaces.

DonationsPro for DragonflyCMS & SMF

If Spaces in URL should be %20, that would fixed thats problem.

Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/4.0.25-standard/4.4.1/CVS

some mothers do 'ave 'em Phoenix lol

Pretzy's Place Pertzel Family Tree History Genealogy
Riverlife Church Henty

XP_Apache 2.2.2_MySQL 5.0.21_PHP 5.1.4_CPGNuke 9.1.1

Problem when trying to add a download.

Parse error: parse error, unexpected $ in /home/mattnyy/public_html/cache/tpl_xbox360_downloads#manage.html.inc on line 91

Windows XP Pro

^disregard

Windows XP Pro

Anyone know how to disable the "Add" link in Downloads Pro. So people cannot add downloads only the admins?

Linux / Apache2.2.8 / MySQL5.0.45 / PHP5.2.6 / CVS

admin.php?op=Downloads&file=config&s=6
Will turn it off. Not sure about the link.

.::..::.

Linux/2.2.6/5.0.86/5.2.8/9.3.2

I'm still getting no search results in the downloads module. I'm running 9.0.6.1 and even updated the Search (suggested elsewhere in the forum).

It's not an error message, just no results. Is there any definitive fix for this?

I also noticed that this site has the same thing happening.

Thanks.

Windows 2000 SP4 / Apache 2.0.58 / MySQL 4.1.20-community nt / PHP 5.2.0-dev / CPGNuke 9.0.6.1

Does anyone know where I can find the file that contains the explanation of Ratings (i.e. SOFTWARE RATINGS EXPLAINED)?

I want to change the verbage away from strictly software because I am also including documents in my downloads section.

I've searched and searched, but cannot find it.

Thanks.

--Datanex

Windows 2000 SP4 / Apache 2.0.58 / MySQL 4.1.20-community nt / PHP 5.2.0-dev / CPGNuke 9.0.6.1

I think you are looking for "/modules/Downloads/functions/info.inc"

tks,

My name is Tim, and I am a simoholic

linux/2.0.52/4.1.20/4.3.9/9.1.2.1

I checked that, but it didn't have the verbage from the following screen...

www.cpgnuke.com/Downlo...tings.html

Thanks.

--Datanex

/modules/Downloads/index.php line 97

$pagetitle .= ' '._BC_DELIM.' Software Ratings Explained'; $cpgtpl->assign_vars(array( 'S_RATE_HEAD' => 'Software Ratings Explained', 'S_RATE_EXPLAIN' => 'Programs are rated on a scale from 1 to 5, with 5 being the best. All reviews are based on other users\' personal judgement and experience; other reviewers may have different opinions.', 'S_STAR_CLASSIFY' => 'Star Classifications', 'S_STAR_HALF' => 'Half star ratings indicate in-between levels.', 'L_STAR_10' => 'Excellent', 'L_STAR_8' => 'Very Good', 'L_STAR_6' => 'Good', 'L_STAR_4' => 'Average', 'L_STAR_2' => 'Below Average', 'L_STAR_0' => 'Rubbish', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA' => 'Judging Criteria', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_EXPLAIN' => 'The following criteria are used when reviewing a program:', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_1' => 'Features and Performance', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_2' => 'User Interface', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_3' => 'Ease of Use and Documentation', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_4' => 'Uniqueness and Innovation', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_5' => 'Efficiency', 'S_JUDGE_CRITERIA_6' => 'Personal Opinion', 'S_Q_WHY' => 'Why bother downloading a 2 or 3 star program, if there are others with 4 or 5 stars?', 'S_A_WHY' => 'Not all software is designed to become a 5 star product. <em>The 3 star rating is our standard for good, quality software</em>. If you are looking for the most feature-rich and complete package, the 5 star ratings are a good orientation. However, not everybody is looking for the same features and functionality... our 3 star rating may very well become your personal 5 star product since it may be "just what you needed."', 'S_Q_WHAT' => 'What about a program that doesn\'t have any stars?', 'S_A_WHAT' => 'If you find a program that does not have a rating, keep in mind that not all software has been rated by our users.' ));

My name is Tim, and I am a simoholic

linux/2.0.52/4.1.20/4.3.9/9.1.2.1

Ah, the old index file. Never thought to look there. Wink Thanks for the help.

--Datanex