Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Gamers Modules & Blocks :: Archives ⇒ Clan Roster - mTeam :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index Modules & Blocks Gamers Modules & Blocks ⇒ Archives

Archived ⇒ Clan Roster - mTeam

Specifically created for First Person Shooter clans.

Add teams and sub-teams for different mods. add players, track matches played, scores, create match reports which go into calendar. blocks for displaying your latest wins and losses. check out the full site and you'll see the block too.
www.legendarygamers.ne...?name=Team

and it also comes built in with a clan calendar system
www.legendarygamers.ne...endar.html

get it here www.markroper.co.uk/

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Last edited by djdevon3 on Sat Aug 20, 2005 11:51 am; edited 2 times in total

Heh, thanks for the plug djdevon, however the links in your post don't seem to work.

I guess it should be:-

www.legendarygamers.ne...?name=Team

hmm that's weird. the forums trunacated the real links and not just the name of them. i've fixed them now. probably a temporary bug on these forums, it happens sometimes. Smile

a little more info on mTeam is that i've put a simple link to the calendar from cpgmainmenu. it doesn't come as a seperate module. wading through the module just to get to the calendar was completely ineffecient. no one was going there because it was buried in the module. so a simple link in main menu and now everyone checks it out (even though we dont use it much). the calendar is getting hits almost as much as the forums.

if you have a clan site then you need a roster and a calendar. mTeam has both so i never had to install CPGNuCalendar or another module. very nice feature and it works awesome!

he's also got mComp which i think it a Vwar type module. mTeam does a really good job of tracking matches anyway so i never installed it.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Unfortunately it seems markroper has dropped support for this fine piece of software. Has anyone had problems with the "Update match" part and not being able to change playerstatuses? IE played=no -> played=yes.

Would be grateful to hear any solutions to this...

webhotel+dragonfly 9.0.6

Found the solution myself, change from POST to GET like this:

case 'playerPlayed': $pid = mr_getParam('pid','num','GET'); $playd = mr_getParam('playd','str','GET'); list($num) = $db->sql_fetchrow( $db->sql_query('SELECT COUNT(*) FROM '.$prefix.'_team_fixture_player WHERE fixture='.$fixture.' AND pid='.$pid)); if ($num) { $set = ($playd=='Yes') ? 'played=0' : 'played=1' ; $sql = 'UPDATE '.$prefix.'_team_fixture_player SET '.$set.' WHERE fixture='.$fixture.' AND pid='.$pid; $res = $db->sql_query($sql); if (!$res) { mr_sqlError($sql); } } header('location: '.getlink('&file=fixture&op=enterResult&gid='.$gid.'&eid='.$eid.'&tid='.$tid.'&oid='.$oid.'&fixture='.$fixture.'&rcode='.$rcode)); break;

webhotel+dragonfly 9.0.6

hmm no i've not had a problem with that. i did have a problem with 2 teams being displayed within 1 team. weird bug but mark gave me a simple fix for it.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Does anyone happen to have this plugin still around since it seems to have been removed from his site?

Linux/1.3.34/4.1.18/4.3.11/9.0.6.1

Oracleman wrote
Found the solution myself, change from POST to GET like this:

---------------------------------------EDITED--------------------------------------
I could not get this to work. Where does it go & in what file. It will not let me remove players from a team that has been played either. I have version 1.1

I found it. It goes in fixture.php
Thanks for the fix.
DjDevon could I get the version you are running?? It looks nicer than the 1.1

T4Dog

Don't ask until you've asked google

Linux/ Apache 2.0.63/ 4.1.22/ 5.2.6/ 9.1.2.1

mTeam is available, I just don't give stuff away free anymore :-

www.cmsdreams.co.uk/St...id=13.html

I've also started working on it again and intend to add more features (plus of course I'll fix any bugs found for those who've paid for the module).

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk

Kendle wrote
mTeam is available, I just don't give stuff away free anymore :-

www.cmsdreams.co.uk/St...id=13.html

I've also started working on it again and intend to add more features (plus of course I'll fix any bugs found for those who've paid for the module).

Feel free to use www.definitive-leagues.net as a reference for mComp. We're using it large scale with great success.

webhotel+dragonfly 9.0.6

I got it fixed but when I went and inspected our results the game icon was gone. I tried to update the results of the fixture but got no entry point for the game.
How can I get the game/icon added to the fixture results without loosing the results???
BTW added new fixtures & it's there for the new ones after I fixed it.
Thanks for any help.

Also tried to remove a game from the team & got this
includes/db/db.php CMS Warning line 75: On /index.php?name=Team&op=removeGame&tid=1&gid=2 While executing query "DELETE cms_team_played WHERE type=1 AND id=1 AND gid=2" the following error occured: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'WHERE type=1 AND id=1 AND gid=2' at line 1 In: /home/***/public_html/nuke/modules/Team/index.php on line:575

----------------------------------Edited--------------------------------------------
The only way I could remove games from the team was in the datbase. Got no response from any other source so there it is.

T4Dog

Don't ask until you've asked google

Linux/ Apache 2.0.63/ 4.1.22/ 5.2.6/ 9.1.2.1

Is anyone willing to share this module? Please support the less fortunate of us who did not have a chance to get it while it was free Smile

Thank you.

Linux 2.6.9/Apache 1.3.39/MySQL 4.1.22/PHP 4.4.7/Dragonfly 9.1.2.1

LOL, I said I was going to start on mTeam again in Feb! Oh well, time flies when you get distracted....

I have now started work on it again, a complete re-write with some additional features like custom fields for pretty much every screen, and I'm updating it in line with my other modules so it'll be better structured and more efficient (when I first wrote this I was a bad coder and even worse at database optimisation).

Plus I have an idea that I think might please some people, tho I'll keep that under my hat for now. Wink

Gaming League / Cup - www.leaguecms.co.uk :: Other DragonFly modules - www.cmsdreams.co.uk