Miscellaneous ⇒ Licenses, GPL & Violations :: Archives ⇒ Need to know if my site is not breaking any rules. :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexLicenses, GPL & Violations

Archived ⇒ Need to know if my site is not breaking any rules.

www.teenout.com is my site.

I am really confused with all these rules, and people are saying on another forum i am breaking rules, and i am 99% sure i am not breaking rules.

Can you please tell me?

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

no. you have the credits at the bottom of the page for code credits. seems good enough to me. i don't see a problem with it.

what do they say that you are doing to be wrong in what you are doing?

i'm just that sweet

Windows XP | P4HT 3.4| 1.5GB RAM | 256 Vid Card PCIX | Apache2.0.52 | MySQL 1.4.8 | PHP 4.3.10 | 9.03

A link to dragonflycms.org or something.

Thread: lifelesspeople.com/for...hp?t=30527

The post made by (sexy) skyline.

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

I would'nt worry, when you're posting in a forum where you get put down because your new site has little content.

lol, by some guy who actually thinks he's sexy to....... lol, shall i tell him or do you want to?

XP / 2.0 / 5.1 / 5.2 / none

well they do have a point. rob you have zero content.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

ok that dude is complaining because you didn't you your own CMS and that the credits are obvious to him.

you can tell him that is the default way of showing the credits at the bottom for DF. if he was clever and halfway intelligent he could click code credits and see who made everything.

on top of that make sure to tell him that Andy Dick is not hot. i don't know any girl that would bag that ass.

if you keep those code credits there you'll be fine.

oh, and add some damned content. you got nill

i'm just that sweet

Windows XP | P4HT 3.4| 1.5GB RAM | 256 Vid Card PCIX | Apache2.0.52 | MySQL 1.4.8 | PHP 4.3.10 | 9.03

djdevon3 wrote
well they do have a point. rob you have zero content.

That is not the point, content is coming soon, and i have a new admin. Anyway, this is about if my site is legal and sticks to dragonflycms rules. And 2 people have said it does, the rest of the people are offtopic and therefore 'spamming';

The guy couldn't find the credits, but that wasn't his big complaint.
The issue is the theme, there are no credits for the theme. I don't know who made the theme but either the creator forgot to add a note or you didn't read instructions for a SQL query or something.

You should contact the theme creator for this and not us since our credits are fine.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I made the theme pre credits install, and it appears that robertall has edited where "CPG Themes" was and replaced it with [ Contact us ].

Linux | 1.3.37 | 4.1.22-standard | 4.4.4 | Dragonfly CVS

Is that allowed, or shall i put it back?

Definately put it back. That's typically the rules of thumb. Do NOT take out the Themer Credit. Wink

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

I have forgotten to put in my theme porting credits a couple times. Sad

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

djdevon3 wrote
I have forgotten to put in my theme porting credits a couple times. Sad

So have I, but that does not change the FACT that you did the porting. All the work that was put into Theming (eventhou it's not as intensive), still hard work. So, having users that take that credit away make me feel bad 😢 and sad.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

www.lifelesspeople.com...hp?t=33097

I know that they are talking about my site, but is my site violation anything, (something about meta tags maybe), and what do i do to fix this?

This is really important that someone replys prompt with an answer, as this could get banned from my host.

Site in question: www.teenout.com

it did said Interactive software released under GNU GPL, Code Credits, Privacy Policy on Bottom in that site.

Apache/1.3.34 (Unix)/4.0.25-standard/4.4.1/CVS