Miscellaneous ⇒ Licenses, GPL & Violations :: Archives ⇒ Need to know if my site is not breaking any rules. :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexLicenses, GPL & Violations

Archived ⇒ Need to know if my site is not breaking any rules.

I don't see a GPL violation, there is still a link to the code credits page.

quis custodiet ipsos custodes

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Debian 6.07/Apache 2.x/MySQL 5.x/PHP 5.3/DF 9.x

Enough - robertall, you've now generated 2 topics on the same issue - they're merged!

Ubuntu/Apache 2.2.22/MySQL 5.6.34/PHP 7.1.22/DragonFly 10.0.48.9418

Sorry Phoenix, i am annoyed at constant abuse of people saying that my site(s) are doing this and doing that. I just need an answer, i fixed the cpg themes thing at the bottom about 1 week ago.

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

robertall wrote
http://www.lifelesspeople.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=33097

I know that they are talking about my site, but is my site violation anything, (something about meta tags maybe), and what do i do to fix this?

This is really important that someone replys prompt with an answer, as this could get banned from my host.

Site in question: www.teenout.com

Ignore them, the site name itself even tell me they have nothing elses to do but complain.

So as long as Dragonfly Dev Team doesn't tell you that you are, I dont think you have any problems. Also with the Theme credits, if you leave Themer credit intact then you should be good to go.

Lead Theme Designer - WebSiteGuru Designs

Linux 2.6.9 / Apache 2.2.6 / MySQL 5.0.27 / PHP 5 / DF Version 9.2.1

Thanks. I did remove it at one point, but i put it back as it was violating. I hate breaking rules, so you can understand why i am going on.

Been a bad day. 8/10 of my websites are down. (About 10 other problems, but i will not bring them all up, that is enough to make someone day terrible.)

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com