Dragonfly CMS v9 ⇒ Switch from X to Dragonfly v9 :: Archives ⇒ Dragonfly + vBulletin Integration? :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum IndexSwitch from X to Dragonfly v9

Archived ⇒ Dragonfly + vBulletin Integration?

And how making integration of the best portal(Dragonfly) and the best forum(vBulletin)?

And to not break the right of a paid forum, it is possible to lay out not scripts, and the instruction on integration, as on ib2nuke.com !

----------------
dragonflycms.org.ru - Dragonfly on Russian!

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
FreeBSD/1.3.31/3.23.53-max/4.3.6/9.0.6.0RUS

this has had many discussions. use the forum search and you'll see them.

Linux/1.3.33/4.4/4.3.11

Excuse please, did not know, as not so well I know colloquial English!

basically if you wish to do the work, feel free, but there are no plans to support anything except CPG-BB

IPB-Nuke is more of a bridge (like php-nuke) then a true integration ... which is where dragonfly is heading towards

NEMINI.org, NEMINI.us, NEMINI.info, NYMINI.org

1.3.34 (Unix)/4.1.18-standard/4.4.2 /9.1.0.8 CVS

Also, vbulletin can never be distributed with dragonfly, because vbulletin isnt free and dragonfy.

Someone could release a mod for private use, but whoever wanted it would still have to buy it, and the mod-maker might have to get vbulletin's permission...

jahmin not jamin

Fedora C2/1.3.33/4.1.11/4.3.11/CVS

dragoflycms.org.ru - Dragonfly in Russia, do not object? Big grin

Last edited by Tail on Sun Sep 18, 2005 3:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

um huh?

Linux/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.22-standard/4.3.9/DF 9.x

Which means you won't respect the rights and rules of any other program either, including Dragonfly. That will garner alot of respect around here.

Andreas Rönnqvist
www.omegaproject.se
[OmegaProject] Founder

Linux/Apache 2.0.52(Unix)/4.0.23/4.3.10-2/Dragonfly 9.0.6.1

I respect with the rights of free-of-charge programs and I despise the rights paid!

Very much, integration with vBulletin ad IPB as the dragonfly loses more than half of users is very necessary. Me about integration has asked more 20 the person, having received the answer "NO", they have decided to not use a dragonfly.

?

look, in russia western copyrihgts dont apply... its kewl, i used a free rusian proxy to illegally legally download full version apps via tunnellling it through a russian ip... coz most russian warez sites check fo ip, just to make sure taht they are not braking any laws...

all you need is php (preferably with exec() enabled) or ssh access to a pc with a russian ip.

it was very kewl.

So dont give him a hard time about ripping people off.

It's only the big corporations that he despises. Not us kewl GNUerz... and i can sure understand why (its coz we rock!)

And, as for you tail, yes integrating vbulletin SOUNDS good on the surface... but it isn't.

We've already come so far with cpg-bb, it'd be a waste to just drop it, plus it'd take plenty of work just to fully integrate vbulletin, THEN ontop of all of that, in that amount of time they could have perfected subforums and then there's really nothing that vbulletin has over us, so there's no point to using it...

-the plus side of the second (better) option is that us westeners won't be braking any major laws either.... very good plus.

So, besides bragging rights, theres really no point to having vbulletin in it. (If someone is sooo shallow that they need a big name to be satisified, then go watch the latest lamest hollywood blockbuster... we're programmers not wateva u call those type of ppl).

Linux (Kernel: 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp)/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.24-standard/4.3.11/9.0.5.0

Last edited by mc__ on Sun Sep 18, 2005 1:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

yea, i know. and it's too bad that this kind of attitude to the rights of intellectual properties will keep that nation a third world until you guys can respect them and have a stable Govn't.

i don't understand how you can say you respect something free and nothing that isn't. there are still rules to the free items. doesn't matter huh? doesn't matter. i don't think that anyone is going to make it. if vBulletin is a paid product then don't expect someone to go craxy to be porting it. it's really not worth it

i'm just that sweet

Windows XP | P4HT 3.4| 1.5GB RAM | 256 Vid Card PCIX | Apache2.0.52 | MySQL 1.4.8 | PHP 4.3.10 | 9.03

yes very true indeed Mr potato heads, but i do see the reasoning behind descriminating against paid software, while NOT going against free software.

Just go read almost anything to do with microsoft over at slashdot and you'll get my drift...

and all that GNU propoganda over at gnu.org, it's all good!

Linux (Kernel: 2.4.21-27.0.2.ELsmp)/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.24-standard/4.3.11/9.0.5.0

We build Dragonfly for anyone and if we provided vBulletin/IPB we are illegal since we never recieved approval of the vBulletin/IPB corporations.
If we did get approval to use one of them it will still be a bad product because it costs money for anyone except for russians.

If someone is vBulletin minded he should run vBulletin not Dragonfly.

Fedora 25 / Apache 2.4.27 / MariaDB 10.1.26 / PHP 7.1.10 / Mercurial

I have set a concrete theme: Integration of the Dragonfly and vBulletin.
Will suffice to discuss correctly it or not! Full integration and use vBulletin by default is not necessary to Me, to me is necessary Fashions which synchronizes users vBulletin and the Dragonfly, and also will make the general registration between these giants. I consider эо correct.

On an example ipbnuke.spb.ru excites rights IPB they simply a little have taken and have made!
IB2nuke.com as a vivid example excellent a fashion on integration IPB and PHP-Nuke, I want that was as well with Dragonfly.

then go do it yourself and take your rule breaking elsewhere, you don't give a damn about other people work so why should anyone give a damn about you?

NEMINI.org, NEMINI.us, NEMINI.info, NYMINI.org

1.3.34 (Unix)/4.1.18-standard/4.4.2 /9.1.0.8 CVS