General ⇒ $this->Website :: Archives ⇒ How i want to contribute to this project :: Archived ⇒ Community Forums ⇒ CPG Dragonfly™ CMS
Forum Index$this->Website

Archived ⇒ How i want to contribute to this project

I would like to help in the area of any beta testing of the product.

In house we do run several variants of linux servers, 2.4, 2.6 kernals, apache 1 & 2 series along with mysql 3,4,5. Sorry no windows products.

To further enhace this we have approximately 50 users that can be beating on the sofware within minutes for a first line of product evaluation. I have found this to be a great tool in my arsenal.

Besides that I'll just drop some cash your way Cool

Server specs (Server OS / Apache / MySQL / PHP / DragonflyCMS):
Debian/Apache2/MySQL 4.1.15-Debian/PHP4 4.4.2-1build1/9.1.1

beta testing = CVS Wink

Linux/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.0.22-standard/4.3.9/DF 9.x

I want to be part of an active group of intermediates that have a good enough understanding of DF to be able to slightly modify existing themes and modules and/or develop acompanying modules.

I want to help in the forums where I can.

I'm running two sites and have slightly modified a couple of themes, blocks and modules.

Linux/Apache/5.0.24/5/9.1 CVS

Last edited by alva on Fri Apr 21, 2006 10:34 am; edited 2 times in total

I would like to be a phpBB mod converter, i have already done 1 successful one, it is the modules that i cannot handle...

FreeBSD/1.3.33 (Unix)/4.1.13-log/4.4.0+5.0.4(Using 4.4.0)/9.0.5.0 for teenout.com

I am interested in working with the Dragonfly Team on style/formatting. There's a lot of hard-coded styles (and conflicting styles) in the core that should be removed and a structured set of classes should be added/modified in the main stylesheet.

I am a professional developer with 10 years of experience, and though I'm new to the DF community and I know little about PHP syntax, I do have several years of CFML coding behind me and a good understanding of programming methodology/architecture. I can work with the DF team to drastically improve the overall look and feel of the DF design front-end, as well as introduce easy-to-follow organization for the style.css used for general theme design.

I can modify core files to remove the hard-coded formatting and return the updated files to the DF developers for review/inclusion in future releases - at the same time document changes/updates to style.css so deployment of these updates is quick and easy for everyone.

PM me if you guys are interested in working something out Smile

Red Hat E3/Apache 1.3.34/MySQL 4.0.25/PHP 4.3.11/CPG 9.0.6.1

All I can do is assist with the installation of CPG in a true UNIX environment. I currently have it running on a Solaris 9 machine with PHP/MySQL etc compiled locally. As we speak I am working on installing it on a 8 core (32 concurrent threads) Sun Niagra machine.

With Solaris free of charge and going open source via open solaris , in addition to the brand new Sun Compiler being made free for both SPARC arch and X86 (which runs circles around GCC) I hope to see a bit of growth there.

Shout if I can help

Solaris9/Sun Webserver 6.1/4.1.12/5.0.4/CVS

Everything about Estonian language. I really would like to have an cvs access to l10n/estonian

-

I can help out on the documentation being added to the wiki and faq.

Multiple Setups

i could help too

- porting addons : Events 4U ;-), Sections
- helping debugging/developing core
- german lang

...great work...keep on...

.: USE THE FORCE :.

Whats the job of the helpdesk? I know what one is, just wondering how it would be used on this site. I might be interested in getting back involved and helping again.

EDIT:
Depends on the other forums admins and their attitudes Wink
In other words, if nothing has changed then forget it.

Keep up the good work ya'll Dancing

EDIT AGAIN:
Nevermind dragonflycms.org/Forum...17899.html

Some things and people never change.

Good bye once again!

Linux/2.2.6/5.0.86/5.2.8/9.3.2

oops

left it blank

i'll be the same background noise as always Smile

seriously though - i haven't had any time lately to sit back and enjoy the code - although - i am liking where it's heading...

so hopefully i can contribute more as i have in the past....
Smile

[]D [] []\/[] []D
Check out my bear site - www.insidebear.com

RHL7 2.6.9-67.0.15ELsmp/A1.3.41(Unix)/MySQL4.1.22-standard/PHP5.2.5-ZO/Dragonfly 9.1.2.1

Last edited by masterbeta on Sun Jan 07, 2007 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

bigern75 wrote
EDIT AGAIN: Nevermind dragonflycms.org/Forum...17899.html

Some things and people never change.

Good bye once again!

Well that's off-topic too. Even more it's childish because in my eyes and as unconcerned user nothing awful has been said in that related topic.

Anyway: Hey, it's new year's eve and the user's really wish you all the best for 2007 and hope that these word weighting and balancing fights will not be seen in 2007 anymore. Please work together and take it easy. 🙏

| Luxembourg Amateur Radio RL | RC Heli | My Site |

Linux/ 2.6.18 / 5.1.52 / 5.3.2 / 9.3.2.0

Hello,

I would like to help improve the core and perhaps help to do some work for one of the addons listed ...

i have my own website supporting dragonfly > dragonfly-cookbook.com where i will add new recipes

im writing a new content module right now, i will publish it soon.

please contact me i would really like to help where i can Wink

Chris

Linux (infong 2.4) - 1.3.33 - 5.0.45-log (client: 5.0.18) - 5.2.4 - 9.1.2.1

As the admin of a DF site with over 3,400 members running the latest and greatest DF CVS live, I have always been a Help Desk kind of person.
As for PHP.. I have run phpbb, phpbb2, php-nuke, IPB, CPG and DF on my site over the years. If I can help, let me know, if not, glad to be part of a great community.

[CentOS release 4.6 (Final)] | [Apache 1.3.37] | [MySQL 4.1.21-standard-log (client: 4.1.21) | [PHP 4.4.7] | [DF 9.2.1] | [FPro 2.0.2]

willing to help with the iis side of web servers.

{ grossly excessive sig image removed - read the guidelines }

Mysql: 5.0 / IIS v6 / OS Windows Server 2k3 / PHP 5.0 / CPG 9.1.x.x(CVS)